- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit)
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit) (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Buy Cheap Corel Painter X
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Discount - Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- 49.95$ Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009 cheap oem
|NONPROFIT GAINS SUPPORT FROM LARGE NORTH AMERICAN COMPANY|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 14:49|
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation is thrilled to announce it has been chosen as a recipient of a grant from TransCanada in the amount of $1,000.00.
"We are proud to be part of the energy and enthusiasm surrounding this community initiative,” said Doug Larson of TransCanada.
Regional Safety Specialist Dustin Enright with Executive Director of Nick Teddy Foundation
“I continue to be overwhelmed by the support and generosity of others,” said Executive Director of the Nick Teddy Foundation Holly Larson. “It’s great for TransCanada to get on board to help us make a difference in the lives of those affected by Ewing's Sarcoma.”
The grant will assist the Nick Teddy Foundation in providing funds for the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative. The Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative works to award sarcoma research grants to expert investigators around the world.
The Nick Teddy Foundation was established in 2012 in memory of Nicholas Theodore Strub, 29, who fought a courageous battle against the rare cancer, Ewing’s Sarcoma.
Additional photos and interviews are available upon request You can find us online at: http://www.NickTeddy.org, on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NickTeddyOrg) and on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/NickTeddyOrg).
Contact: Holly Larson, Nick Teddy Foundation
Doug Larson, TransCanada
Tags See All Tags