- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Toxik 2008 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features cheap oem
- 19.95$ Sony ACID Music Studio 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Revit 2014
|NONPROFIT GAINS SUPPORT FROM LARGE NORTH AMERICAN COMPANY|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 14:49|
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation is thrilled to announce it has been chosen as a recipient of a grant from TransCanada in the amount of $1,000.00.
"We are proud to be part of the energy and enthusiasm surrounding this community initiative,” said Doug Larson of TransCanada.
Regional Safety Specialist Dustin Enright with Executive Director of Nick Teddy Foundation
“I continue to be overwhelmed by the support and generosity of others,” said Executive Director of the Nick Teddy Foundation Holly Larson. “It’s great for TransCanada to get on board to help us make a difference in the lives of those affected by Ewing's Sarcoma.”
The grant will assist the Nick Teddy Foundation in providing funds for the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative. The Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative works to award sarcoma research grants to expert investigators around the world.
The Nick Teddy Foundation was established in 2012 in memory of Nicholas Theodore Strub, 29, who fought a courageous battle against the rare cancer, Ewing’s Sarcoma.
Additional photos and interviews are available upon request You can find us online at: http://www.NickTeddy.org, on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NickTeddyOrg) and on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/NickTeddyOrg).
Contact: Holly Larson, Nick Teddy Foundation
Doug Larson, TransCanada
Tags See All Tags