- Buy Lynda.com - Node.js First Look (en)
- Download Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Download Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Discount - Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009
|NONPROFIT GAINS SUPPORT FROM LARGE NORTH AMERICAN COMPANY|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 14:49|
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation is thrilled to announce it has been chosen as a recipient of a grant from TransCanada in the amount of $1,000.00.
"We are proud to be part of the energy and enthusiasm surrounding this community initiative,” said Doug Larson of TransCanada.
Regional Safety Specialist Dustin Enright with Executive Director of Nick Teddy Foundation
“I continue to be overwhelmed by the support and generosity of others,” said Executive Director of the Nick Teddy Foundation Holly Larson. “It’s great for TransCanada to get on board to help us make a difference in the lives of those affected by Ewing's Sarcoma.”
The grant will assist the Nick Teddy Foundation in providing funds for the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative. The Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative works to award sarcoma research grants to expert investigators around the world.
The Nick Teddy Foundation was established in 2012 in memory of Nicholas Theodore Strub, 29, who fought a courageous battle against the rare cancer, Ewing’s Sarcoma.
Additional photos and interviews are available upon request You can find us online at: http://www.NickTeddy.org, on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NickTeddyOrg) and on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/NickTeddyOrg).
Contact: Holly Larson, Nick Teddy Foundation
Doug Larson, TransCanada
Tags See All Tags