- Discount - GRAHL PDF Annotator 2
- 69.95$ FL Studio 9 Producer XXL cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5
- Download BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Buy Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit) (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl,ja,ar,bg,br,ch,cs,el,et,fi,he,hr,hu,ko,lt,lv,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,th,tr)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible cheap oem
- 39.95$ Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Landscape Photography
- 9.95$ Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
|Noodles & Company Gives You Two New Ways to ‘Veg Out’ This Summer|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Darlene Murphy|
|Tuesday, 07 June 2011 13:55|
Backyard-inspired salads available for a limited time
(June 7, 2011) - Wish you could mix up all the delicious tastes of summer in a single serving? Well, thanks to Noodles & Company, you can now get the unforgettable flavors of vegetable gardens, juicy strawberries and backyard barbecues in two wholesome, tasty salads. For a limited time, your neighborhood Noodles & Company is offering a summer twist to its salad line-up that features fresh ingredients and big flavor.
“Along with our noodles and soups, our new summertime salads represent the ‘& Company’ side of the Noodles & Company menu. They feature ingredients that appeal to big eaters and little nibblers,” says Tessa Stamper, Noodles & Company’s chef and registered dietitian. “Our guests have also been asking for new salads to complement the three we already offer on the menu. We listened – and we’re excited for them to taste all the flavor we packed in.”
Noodles & Company guests have two delicious new ways to get their veggies this summer:
Backyard Barbecue Chicken Salad with fresh-cut corn is a hearty, nutritious salad featuring marinated pulled chicken breast with fresh-cut summer corn, ripe Roma tomatoes and chopped red cabbage served over mixed greens and tossed with a smoky coleslaw dressing. This “perfect picnic plate” is a leafier version of a backyard barbeque.
Very Berry Spinach Salad is a wholesome meal that includes fresh strawberries, pecans, crispy bacon and house-made croutons atop tender spinach leaves finished off with blue cheese crumbles and a balsamic fig glaze. It’s “berry” good, if we say so ourselves (and yes, we said “berry”).
Guests can customize the salads, as with any Noodles dish, to meet their dietary needs or taste preferences. This could include adding one of 14 fresh veggies or protein-rich foods, including meats, shrimp or organic tofu, or removing or swapping an ingredient.
These limited-time summer salads are available at all Noodles & Company restaurants through the end of August. Noodles & Company is open seven days a week and offers convenient carry-out, phone-in and fax-in orders. Our full menu, nutritional information, restaurant hours, events and more can be found at www.noodles.com.
About Noodles & Company
Noodles & Company is about serving real food, real quick. Our menu features made-to-order noodles, salads and sandwiches that are inspired by classic dishes from around the world and that make everyone happy, from kids to adults. Think Mac & Cheese, Pad Thai, Chinese Chop Salad, and Pesto Cavatappi all under one roof. Within minutes of ordering, a fresh, made-to-order dish will be delivered to the table on real china with real silverware. Nothing fake here. You also don’t have to clear your table or leave a tip. We just aim to please.Noodles & Company is a collection of more than 260 neighborhood restaurants in 20 states and growing. Please visit www.noodles.com to find a restaurant near you. If you’re craving more, please follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Flickr or on our Noodles & Company blog, affectionately called “& Company.”
Tags See All Tags