- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Download ACDSee Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- Download Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 19.95$ Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
|Nooks and Crannies Tour: An All-Access Pass to the Brucemore Mansion|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Friday, 13 September 2013 07:45|
Visit every floor, peek into closed rooms, and satisfy curiosity through this all-access pass to the Brucemore Mansion during the Nooks and Crannies Tour – October 17, 24, and 31 at 6:00 p.m. Marvel at the Skinner pipe organ room, discover the architectural oddities in the attic, and experience the sight and sound of a "rain storm" in the basement Tahitian Room. Examine the superior craftsmanship and learn about ongoing preservation work. The tour is not recommended for children under ten or individuals who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs. Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member. Space is limited; purchase tickets online at www.brucemore.org or by calling (319) 362-7375.
The Nooks and Crannies Tour is part of Brucemore’s Thursday Night Lineup. Every Thursday night, Brucemore will feature a different specialty tour focusing on topics for all interests, including arts and culture, Midwestern industry, gardening, landscape design, architecture, preservation, behind-the-scenes at Brucemore, and growing up in the early twentieth century. For more information on the Thursday Night Lineup or the fall schedule, visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags