- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Ashampoo Cover Studio
- 19.95$ SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CC For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- 149.95$ Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Director 11.5 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2011 (en,es,fr,pt,ja)
|North Scott history students qualify for national contest|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Morgan|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 14:38|
Twelve North Scott High School students – Ansel Bare, Laura Bainter, Kenzie Carmody, Jordyn Head, Sami Maher, Dexter Golinghorst, Gretchen Mohr, Alexander Bare, Allie Stutting, Dan Stutting, Ali Watkins, Halle Wilmott – qualified for the National History Day contest next month at the University of Maryland. The students competed this week in the senior division of the National History Day in Iowa state contest and will represent Iowaat the national contest. See press release below for more information.
38 Iowa students win National History Day in Iowa contest
Students advance to national contest at University ofMaryland next month
DES MOINES – Thirty-eight Iowa students took top honors in a statewide history contest this week and will represent Iowa at the National History Day competition next month at the University of Maryland.
The 38 students competed against 275 other students in the senior division (grades 9-12) of the National History Day in Iowa contest this week at the State Historical Museum of Iowa in Des Moines. About 375 students in grades 6-8 will compete in the NHD in Iowa junior division contest Monday, also at the State Historical Museum.
Students advancing from the senior and junior division state contests will compete against nearly 2,500 students from the United States, Guam, America Samoa, Department of Defense Schools in Europe, and Shanghai, China, June 9-14, 2013, at the 2013 Kenneth E. Behring National History Day Contest at the University of Maryland.
National History Day is an academic-enrichment program that helps students learn about historical issues, ideas, people and events. The year-long academic adventure fosters students’ enthusiasm for learning and encourages them to use primary, secondary, community and statewide resources on a subject of their choice related to an annual theme. The theme for 2013 is “Turning Points in History: People, Ideas, Events.
Working individually or collaboratively in groups of two to five, students compete in the following categories: historical papers, individual and group exhibits, documentaries, performances and websites. Nearly 10,000 Iowa students competed in the program this year, with winners at school and district competitions advancing to the state contests inDes Moines.
In addition to helping students discover the world of the past, the NHD program helps them develop the following attributes that are critical for future success:
Tags See All Tags