- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Delicious Library 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals (en)
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 cheap oem
- Discount - Steinberg Cubase 5
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Buy OEM Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
|Northeast Iowa Food & Fitness seeks volunteers for healthy schools|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Emily Neal|
|Thursday, 12 July 2012 14:39|
AmeriCorps service program benefits include living stipend and education benefit of $5,500
DECORAH, Iowa -- The Northeast Iowa Food & Fitness Initiative has openings for four School Outreach Wellness program volunteers starting Sept. 1.
An AmeriCorps Volunteer position, these School Outreach Wellness members of the Northeast Iowa Food & Fitness Initiative team will receive a living allowance stipend and an additional $5,500 educational award at the end of their service.
Successful candidates will demonstrate ability to work with others, good communication skills, and experience working with young people. Post-secondary degree preferred.
Review of applications begins July 20, 2012.
The four successful candidates will join a team of enthusiastic folks working in more than 20 schools throughout northeast Iowa to promote local food and physical activity. They will receive training to serve as a resource for school wellness committees in three regional school districts.
School Outreach Wellness members strengthen relationships with schools and communities regarding wellness for area youth.
Volunteers will sometimes serve as teachers or presenters and at other times train others to be teachers and leaders. They will help organize school-community events that showcase Farm-to-School and Safe Routes to School programs, develop community partnerships and build healthy families.
Projects can include starting or maintaining school gardens in many communities and instructing students, teachers and staff about the benefits of growing and consuming healthful food. Volunteers work from an office in Luther College Environmental Studies department with desk, computer and phone to facilitate connections with other organizations and people doing similar service.
Tags See All Tags