- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Poser 7
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Discount - Lynda.com - Design in Motion
- Download Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2 cheap oem
|NORTHPARK MALL CELEBRATES 40 YEARS IN THE QUAD CITIES|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Aleisha Chiesa|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 08:42|
-40 Years and Still Going Strong-
DAVENPORT, Iowa, July, 1, 2013 – Get ready to celebrate a major milestone: NorthPark Mall is proud to announce the celebration of its 40th anniversary in the Quad City area.
NorthPark Mall officially opened on Wednesday, July 11, 1973, with a mere 700,000 square feet. At the time, the shopping center was the largest enclosed mall in the entire state of Iowa. Over the years, NorthPark Mall has provided thousands of jobs to local employees, new products to the increasing shopper base and a convenient place where families could get all their shopping completed in one stop.
Today NorthPark Mall is home to nearly one million square feet of shopping, dining and entertainment and employs thousands of Davenport-area residents. The center is anchored by JC Penney, Von Maur, Younkers, Dillard’s and Sears and offers guests over 135 retailers. Since the mall opened the community has been an integral part to the success of the shopping center and that holds true today.
“Great activities for families and kids are an important part of what our mall offers the community,” said Aleshia Chiesa, Marketing Manager, NorthPark Mall. “NorthPark is a staple of the community and we expect to keep it an invigorating shopping experience for everyone.”
The community is invited to celebrate the mall’s 40th anniversary with a formal ribbon-cutting that will take place on July 11, 2013, at 11:00 a.m., refreshments will be provided at the entrance to the food court and near Barnes and Noble. Local city officials, including the Chamber of Commerce will be attending.
For a complete listing of family-friendly activities at NorthPark Mall, visit www.north-park-mall-ia.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive the most up-to-date information.
Macerich is a fully integrated self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which focuses on the acquisition, leasing, management, development and redevelopment of regional malls throughout the United States. Additional information about Macerich can be obtained from the Company’s website at www.macerich.com.
Tags See All Tags