- Buy Cheap Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Download Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Download GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
- Buy Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Buy Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR (en,fr,de,it,pl,es,cs,ja,ko)
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
|NorthPark Mall, SouthPark Mall and National Geographic Kids Magazine Set Out to Break TWO Guinness World Records® Titles for Running AND Recycling|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Aleisha Chiesa|
|Thursday, 04 October 2012 14:19|
Local NorthPark and SouthPark Malls in Davenport, IA and Moline, IL to hold run and shoe collection
WHAT:Davenport, IA and Moline, IL- based NorthPark and SouthPark Malls will help National Geographic Kids magazine set TWO Guinness World Records® titles: Most people to run 100 meters in 24 hours AND the longest chain of shoes. (They’ll be recycled into athletic surfaces). To break the record, more than 5,000 people worldwide need to run 100 meters between noon ET October 26, 2012, and noon ET October 27, 2012, and more than 25,000 shoes will need to be collected and sent to National Geographic Society headquarters by November 9, 2012. Visit kids.nationalgeographic.com/run-for-the-planet for official rules, additional locations, and other information.
The initiative—called Run for the Planet—inspires kids and families to do something good for their health and the environment. Run for the Planet supports First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! campaign, which encourages people to get healthy and active.
National Geographic Kids magazine encourages kids and families to get teams, classmates, organizations and communities to join them in setting the magazine’s sixth and seventh Guinness World Records. People can also take a pledge to run on the National
Geographic Kids website. kids.nationalgeographic.com/run-for-the-planet/
Other supporters include National Geographic Education; Healthy Kids Fun Run / Marine Corps Marathon*; Macerich Malls; Kids Run the Nation; National Recreation and Park Association; Let’s Move in School, an American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD) initiative; Girls on the Run International; The Life is good Playmakers; and NIH's We Can! (Ways to Enhance Children’s Activity & Nutrition)®.
WHO: Group of 50 runners will participate in the challenge by running 100 meters.
Friday, October 26 2012, 2PM @ NorthPark Mall
Saturday, October 27 2012, 10AM @ SouthPark Mall
NorthPark Mall | 320 West Kimberly Road | Davenport, IA 52806 | Von Maur Parking Lot
SouthPark Mall | 4500 16th Street | Moline, IL 61265 | Von Maur Parking Lot
* No federal or Marine Corps endorsement implied.
Tags See All Tags