- Buy OEM Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Buy Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS6 (en,ko,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,no,nl,pt,fi,sv,hu,pl,tr,cs)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 39.95$ DAZ Bryce 6.1 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011
- Buy Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas (en)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Discount - Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- Discount - Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe
- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
|Not Your Average Joe book signing|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Kristel Whitty-Ersan|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 09:43|
Happy Joe Whitty will be at the Book Rack on Elmore Avenue in Davenport December 1st from noon to 2pm doing a book signing for his new book, Not Your Average Joe.
Here is some info on the book:
Joe Whitty has written a book, Not Your Average Joe. The initial run will be in our office sometime Wednesday November 14th. Joe writes about his life and lessons learned that can apply to all of us. It is a fun, quick read where Joe tells the story of a small town farm boy who was always a dreamer, not so good in school, but loved people and had a somewhat naive belief that anything is possible.
The book has been published in honor of Happy Joe’s 40th anniversary. Not Your Average Joe is appropriate for ages 10 to adult and will retail for $16.99 plus tax, with a percentage of the proceeds going to the new Happy Joe’s Kids Foundation, benefitting children with special needs.
The book can be ordered on the company’s web site at www.happyjoes.com. It will also be available in major book stores across the country, as well as on Amazon and other book- related sites.
For questions about the book or to set up an interview with Happy Joe Whitty, please contact Kristel Whitty-Ersan, Happy Joe’s co owner and Marketing Director, 563-650-4680. For more information on the Happy Joe’s Kids foundation, please visit www.happyjoeskids.org.
Not Your Average Joe now available just in time for the holidays!
Tags See All Tags