- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Excel VBA Programming For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,cs,ru,ja,kr)
- Buy Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap DAZ Carrara 8 Pro
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Bokeh 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 (en)
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business (en)
- Discount - Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (en,de,fr,ja)
|NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 11 March 2013 11:34|
(DES MOINES) – Governor Branstad’s office will hold a public hearing to gather information and public sentiment regarding the Board of Parole’s positive recommendation on Rasberry Williams’ application for commutation.
The governor requested the public hearing in a letter to the Iowa Board of Parole. View the letter here.
The hearing will be held, and public comment received, at the Black Hawk County Courthouse from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27, 2013.
The purpose of the hearing is to seek information about how the crime impacted the victims and the community, whether Mr. Williams has changed while incarcerated, any and all safety concerns from victims and members of the community, and any other relevant information.
Information on the public hearing is as follows:
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
1 p.m. Public hearing to gather information and public sentiment regarding the Board of Parole’s positive recommendation on Rasbery Williams’ application for commutation
Black Hawk County Courthouse
316 E. 5th St.
Waterloo, IA# # #
Tags See All Tags