- Download Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
- Buy OEM Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- Buy OEM Macromates TextMate MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
- Buy Cheap SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC
- Buy Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 (en)
- Discount - proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Boris Graffiti 5.2
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Smith Micro PoserPro 2010 MAC
- Download ARTS PDF Split Pro
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS For Developers (en)
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC
|NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 11 March 2013 11:34|
(DES MOINES) – Governor Branstad’s office will hold a public hearing to gather information and public sentiment regarding the Board of Parole’s positive recommendation on Rasberry Williams’ application for commutation.
The governor requested the public hearing in a letter to the Iowa Board of Parole. View the letter here.
The hearing will be held, and public comment received, at the Black Hawk County Courthouse from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27, 2013.
The purpose of the hearing is to seek information about how the crime impacted the victims and the community, whether Mr. Williams has changed while incarcerated, any and all safety concerns from victims and members of the community, and any other relevant information.
Information on the public hearing is as follows:
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
1 p.m. Public hearing to gather information and public sentiment regarding the Board of Parole’s positive recommendation on Rasbery Williams’ application for commutation
Black Hawk County Courthouse
316 E. 5th St.
Waterloo, IA# # #
Tags See All Tags