- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Apple Compressor 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- 239.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010 cheap oem
- Buy Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro (en)
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Buy OEM The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- 29.95$ ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter cheap oem
- Download 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
|Nov. 8th. 2012. " Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations" by Susan E. Hanford. I.S.E.ORGANIZATIONS|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Tuesday, 06 November 2012 14:14|
Independent Scholars Evenings: November 8th. 2012 @ 7.00 p.m.
"MARKETING FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS"
Presented by Hanford Integrated Marketing, Geneseo, IL
This presentation is an overview of marketing for nonprofit organizations, including the following topics:
· What is the ideal definition of marketing for a nonprofit organization?
Susan encourages others to bring in experiences or questions from other nonprofit organizations to add to the discussion.
Susan has a BA from Augustana College in math/computer science and education, a secondary teaching certificate in mathematics, and an MBA from Northwestern University (Kellogg) as an Austin Scholar (top 5%) in marketing and policy & environment with a focus on the nonprofit sector. Her background includes working for Fortune 100 companies in systems programming, applications programming, marketing, and strategic planning. She has also taught and/or tutored in math, physics, chemistry, Microsoft Office, Internet skills, and the French horn.
She has served as a volunteer, consultant, employee, board member, marketing director, and chairperson for many nonprofit organizations in education, social services, the church, and the arts. Since 1993, Susan has worked in marketing consulting for nonprofit organizations in Naperville, IL and the IL/IA Quad City Area.
Independent Scholars' Evenings are held at The Moline Commercial Club. 1530 Fifth. Avenue. At 7.00 p.m every week. Doors open at 6.30 p.m. The evenings are free and open to the public. Business Dress Code is required. Beverages and snacks are served.
These Evenings are sponsored by the Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, ltd. a 501(c)3 organization at Federal level under the laws of the United States. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permissiable by law.
Tags See All Tags