- Buy Brainjuice Blogo MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
- Download Nero 11 Platinum
- Discount - Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- Download MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Office 2008 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony Cinescore
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Discount - Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
|Novelist Comes to St. Ambrose University.|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Paul Ferguson|
|Thursday, 20 November 2008 07:52|
Paul-Thomas Ferguson will sign copies of his novel, A Life in Chiaroscuro, at the St. Ambrose University Bookstore, Harrison Street, Davenport, on Wednesday, December 3rd, from 3pm to 5pm.
A Life in Chiaroscuro is a work of historical fiction, featuring narrator Benjamin Andrews. When Andrews moved to Milwaukee in 1904 to become editor of a major newspaper, he could not have imagined the path his life would take. Now, writing from an insane asylum ten years later, Andrews tries to explain, for the final time, his role in a year full of societal intrigue, enduring love, calculated revenge, political scandal, and cold-blooded murder.
Paul-Thomas Ferguson works as an archivist for Vista International Operations and also teaches part-time at St. Ambrose University. A playwright, poet, and musician, Dr. Ferguson holds a B.A. in European History from Western Illinois University, as well as an M.A. in Medieval History and a Ph.D. in American, Urban, and Middle Eastern History from Marquette University. A Life in Chiaroscuro is his first novel.
Tags See All Tags