- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Buy OEM iStopMotion 2 Pro MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Buy OEM QuarkXPress 8
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D
- Buy OEM CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Download Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Discount - Kigo M4V Converter MAC
|NOVEMBER IS EPILEPSY AWARENESS MONTH|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Monta Ponsetto|
|Friday, 25 October 2013 14:39|
QUAD CITIES - The Epilepsy Foundation of the Quad Cities will be recognizing November’s Epilepsy Awareness Month with a few activities.
Nov. 1: “FUN-Raiser for Awareness -a night of laughter and support” at ComedySportz. Doors open at 6:15 with a full-length, family friendly show at ComedySportz beginning at 7pm. Raffles, trivia contest, and more. Tickets - $20 to reserve call the Establishment Theater box office: 309.7786.1111
Nov. 15: “ZUMBA for Awareness” at Heritage Church, Rock Island. Doors open at 5:30 and sessions run from 6pm-8pm. Cost is $10 for one or all sessions. Certified Zumba instructors will lead the sessions to raise your heartbeat along with funds to assist with epilepsy services.
Nov. 23: The Epilepsy Foundation will have a unique entry in the Quad City Arts Festival of Trees parade. It’s sure to get some notice!
The Foundation will also host a Support Group Meeting on Thursday, November 7 starting 7pm at Trinity Moline, 500 John Deere Road. We will also have a designer tree at Festival of Trees called “Light on Awareness” to help bring epilepsy out of the shadow of stigma.
Epilepsy affects nearly 3 Million Americans and is the most widespread serious brain disorder worldwide. More Americans have epilepsy than Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson’s Disease, ALS, and Autism Spectrum Disorders COMBINED. 1 in 26 will develop epilepsy at some point in their lifetime.It’s time to talk about epilepsy.
Tags See All Tags