- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- 19.95$ ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 cheap oem
- 269.95$ Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Discount - Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- 19.95$ PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5 cheap oem
- Buy Capture One Pro 7 MAC (en)
- Download CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Discount - Acala DVD Zune Ripper
|NRA's Annual Meetings & Exhibits 2012: A Celebration of American Values|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Stephanie Samford|
|Friday, 03 February 2012 14:26|
St. Louis, Missouri Hosts Several Acres of Guns, Gear & Outfitters
Fairfax, Va. – The National Rifle Association (NRA) is pleased to announce this year's Annual Meetings and Exhibits to be held at America's Center in St. Louis, Missouri from April 12-15, 2012.
Members of the news media are welcome to cover this year’s event. For press credentials, please call NRA Public Affairs at (703) 267-3820. Credentials will be available for pick-up in the press office starting Thursday, April 12. Television crews and still photographers should bring necessary equipment and lenses (sports lenses) to cover events from platforms at a distance from the stage. (Please note: Due to limited resources, requests from U.S. media outlets will be given priority over foreign media requests. All foreign media requests will be handled as time and resources allow.)
Over 60,000 attendees are expected at this year’s Annual Meetings and Exhibits, making this one of the largest in NRA’s 141-year history. Leading firearm manufacturers will display the firearm industry’s latest and greatest products. Guides and outfitters, various hunting and shooting accessories, and an extensive private collection displayed by NRA-affiliated gun collector clubs will fill acres of convention space.
The ever-popular NRA’s Celebration of American Values Leadership Forum will take place on Friday, April 13, from 1:00-3:00 p.m. A list of confirmed speakers will be forthcoming closer to the event.
NRACountry, a proud partnership between NRA and country music's brightest stars is pleased to present, in collaboration with Bushnell, NRACountry Jam II at the Ferrara Theatre on Friday, April 13. This year's featured artist will be country music superstar and lifetime NRA member Trace Adkins. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m.
NRA’s 4th Annual Celebration of American Values Freedom Event will take place Saturday, April 14, at 7:30 p.m. Glenn Beck, political commentator and host of the Glenn Beck Program, will be the featured speaker for the evening. Guests will also be treated to a rousing performance by award-winning comedian and member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, Larry the Cable Guy.
NRA’s Annual Meetings and Exhibits provide a safe and fun atmosphere the whole family can enjoy. The ever-popular air gun range is a top attention-grabber -- both for participants and observers. NRA offers diverse seminars throughout the three-day convention, including methods of concealed carry; hunting; Firearms Law; the Grassroots Workshop; and Refuse to Be a Victim®.
For more information, including event tickets, please visit www.nraam.org.
Tags See All Tags