- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe eLearning Suite 2
- Buy Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- Buy OEM Panic Transmit 4 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy InDesign CS5 Bible (en)
- Buy Cheap QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Nancy Strub|
|Friday, 14 September 2012 14:56|
We wanted to take a minute to THANK YOU for your continued support in raising awareness for Ewing's Sarcoma and our upcoming 5k!
To date, we have 350+ people registered, so we are expecting a great turnout!
We'd like to extend an opportunity for interviews/sound bites on race day as well.
Races start this Saturday with the Family Fun Run/Walk at 9:00 AM. The 5k starts at 10:00 AM.
All events begin on Port Bryon's Main Street near the gazebo (between Cherry and Walnut St), and will head north to the Great River Trail and back.
There will be volunteers wearing marked t-shirts who can point you in the direction of Holly or other family members/race participants who will be happy to give interviews.
Additionally, when you are covering, please let Holly or a race volunteer know so you can grab a free Nick Teddy 5k t-shirt for yourself!
Thanks again for your efforts in helping us share Nick's story and raise money for a rare, underfunded cancer. Your help is very much appreciated.
Shelley Skuster and the Nick Teddy Foundation team
Tags See All Tags