- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Discount - BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC
- Buy Cheap Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- 29.95$ Nik Software Dfine 2.0 cheap oem
- Buy Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- Buy Cheap ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Nancy Strub|
|Friday, 14 September 2012 14:56|
We wanted to take a minute to THANK YOU for your continued support in raising awareness for Ewing's Sarcoma and our upcoming 5k!
To date, we have 350+ people registered, so we are expecting a great turnout!
We'd like to extend an opportunity for interviews/sound bites on race day as well.
Races start this Saturday with the Family Fun Run/Walk at 9:00 AM. The 5k starts at 10:00 AM.
All events begin on Port Bryon's Main Street near the gazebo (between Cherry and Walnut St), and will head north to the Great River Trail and back.
There will be volunteers wearing marked t-shirts who can point you in the direction of Holly or other family members/race participants who will be happy to give interviews.
Additionally, when you are covering, please let Holly or a race volunteer know so you can grab a free Nick Teddy 5k t-shirt for yourself!
Thanks again for your efforts in helping us share Nick's story and raise money for a rare, underfunded cancer. Your help is very much appreciated.
Shelley Skuster and the Nick Teddy Foundation team
Tags See All Tags