- Download Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts (en)
- 99.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
|Nurse Anesthetists Celebrate National Nurse Anesthetists Week|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Armentia Snyder|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 14:12|
Park Ridge, Ill., -- This week (January 22 – 28, 2012), Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) and student nurse anesthetists, will honor the nurse anesthesia profession during the 13th annual National Nurse Anesthetists Week observance.
Touting the theme of this year’s campaign: “Quality and Excellence in Anesthesia Care,” nurse anesthetists and student nurse anesthetists across the country will organize educational programs and charitable events within their local communities as part of this year’s promotional activities.
“Each year we look forward to taking our messages to the masses during National Nurse Anesthetists Week. Whether it is through hosting an information session about the quality of care CRNAs provide their patients, or hosting a food drive within nearby underserved communities, our goal is to make a contribution collectively to the lives of others both inside outside of the operating room,” said Debra Malina, CRNA, DNSc, president of the 44,000-member American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA).
National Nurse Anesthetists Week was created by the AANA to encourage CRNAs to take the opportunity to educate the public about anesthesia safety, and the benefits of receiving anesthesia care from nurse anesthetists.
Nurse anesthetists are advanced practice nurses who administer approximately 32 million anesthetics in the United States each year. Practicing in every setting where anesthesia is available, CRNAs are the sole anesthesia providers in more than two-thirds of all rural hospitals, and have been the main provider of anesthesia care to U.S. service men and women on the front lines since World War I.
“This week serves an opportunity to emphasize the high standards in which CRNAs adhere to and the quality of care we provide when administering anesthesia,” said Malina.
About the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA): Founded in 1931 and located in Park Ridge, Ill., the AANA is the professional organization for more than 40,000 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs). As advanced practice nurses, CRNAs administer approximately 32 million of the anesthetics delivered in the United States each year. CRNAs practice in every setting where anesthesia is available and are the sole anesthesia providers in more than two-thirds of all rural hospitals. To learn more visit www.aana.com.
Tags See All Tags