- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit) (en,fr)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
- Buy MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14 (en)
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
- 19.95$ Omni Group OmniFocus MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- Download Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
|Nursing Home Lobbying Group Seeking Exemption from Health Law Contributed $4.5M in Last Decade|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Pamela Helsey|
|Tuesday, 17 May 2011 07:19|
May 17, 2011 - Nursing homes are seeking exemptions from the new health care law, claiming an inability to fund new insurance coverage mandates, according to the New York Times.
According to analysis conducted by MapLight, over the past decade (Jan 1. 2001-Dec. 31 2010):
Breakdown by Party per Election Cycle
A closer look at contributions from nursing homes shows that their contributions to senators are fairly evenly divided between Republicans and Democrats within each cycle, but contributions to House members vary according to which party is in power. While there was only one cycle in the last five in which either party in the Senate received more than 53% of nursing home contributions (57% to Democrats in the 2004 cycle), the party in control of the House of Representatives never received less than 58% of nursing home contributions to House members.
House of Representatives:
Monetary and non-monetary contributions to candidate campaign committees of legislators serving in the 109th, 110th, 111th and 112th Congresses. Contributions data provided by the Center for Responsive Politics ( OpenSecrets.org). Contribution totals are based on campaign contribution figures connected to the nursing home industry as established by the Center for Responsive Politics.
A link to this data release can be found here.
Tags See All Tags