- Download Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Download iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- Buy DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
|Nutrition info for seniors|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by National Institute on Aging|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 08:37|
Eating a well-planned, balanced mix of foods every day has many health benefits for older adults. Research shows that smart food choices can help reduce risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
The National Institute on Aging, part of the National Institutes of Health, now offers an engaging online nutrition resource, What’s On Your Plate? Smart Food Choices for Healthy Aging.
Explore What’s On Your Plate? for reliable information based on scientific research, including:
You can also print the resources to use on-the-go or to share with others. Visitwww.nia.nih.gov/health/
The National Institute on Aging offers a wealth of information on healthy aging. Subscribe to get regular updates.
Tags See All Tags