- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Discount - Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Professional
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Pro 6
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
|Nutrition info for seniors|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by National Institute on Aging|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 08:37|
Eating a well-planned, balanced mix of foods every day has many health benefits for older adults. Research shows that smart food choices can help reduce risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
The National Institute on Aging, part of the National Institutes of Health, now offers an engaging online nutrition resource, What’s On Your Plate? Smart Food Choices for Healthy Aging.
Explore What’s On Your Plate? for reliable information based on scientific research, including:
You can also print the resources to use on-the-go or to share with others. Visitwww.nia.nih.gov/health/
The National Institute on Aging offers a wealth of information on healthy aging. Subscribe to get regular updates.
Tags See All Tags