- Buy Brainjuice Blogo MAC (en)
- Download Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Buy Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Download Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Buy Acala DVD Creator 3 (en)
- 19.95$ Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Download Access 2010 For Dummies
- 99.95$ Adobe Visual Communicator 3 cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure
|NYE edition of this week in downtown Davenport|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Downtown Davenport|
|Wednesday, 04 January 2012 14:10|
New Year's Eve arrives on Saturday this year and we have plenty of opportunities to celebrate the holiday downtown! River Music Experience is hosting two fantastic NYE shows featuring Family Groove Company and Ghost Science. Support local youth during the upcoming Winter Blues Concert and participate in the Community Drum Circle, too.
Celebrate in style and reserve your spot at the NYE Gold Room Party at Hotel Blackhawk! Guests will enjoy dinner with wine service, a hosted bar, live entertainment by the Josh Duffee Orchestra and more. The Radisson is also taking reservations for a special Brady Street Chop House NYE Dinner. Yum!
Matt Walch will be singing big band standards during Rhythm City Casino's NYE party, and Jordan Danielsen will be performing free live music, as well. Don't miss the casino's midnight martini toast and your chance to win cash during the Boys Are Back promotion while you're there.
Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge and Brady Street Pub will both feature live DJ's on NYE. Are you a UFC fan? Stop in Brady Street Pub on Friday to watch the big UFC 141 fight featuring Brock Lesner live on TV!
Do you love golf but hate winter? Keep your game sharp all season long by using the new indoor driving range at River's Edge! Don't forget the Freight House Farmers Market is open indoors throughout the winter too on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Mac's Tavern just launched a delicious new menu featuring bangers & mash, Irish stew, mac & cheese, and more! Stop by for dinner this week and give it a try. We're getting hungry just thinking about it.
All of our bars and pubs will be hosting New Year's Eve parties of some kind, so look no further than downtown to celebrate the holiday. If you're seeking a place to stay, book a room at the Radisson Quad City Plaza or Hotel Blackhawk while they last.
We'll see you downtown, and have a safe and happy holiday!
Tags See All Tags