- 29.95$ JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- Download Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Buy Cheap Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- Buy Avid Media Composer 5 (en)
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- 49.95$ Cheetah 3D 5 MAC cheap oem
|October 15th Deadline to Submit Military Academy Nomination Applications|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Amanda Bowman|
|Tuesday, 18 September 2012 13:49|
Washington, DC – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today announced that he is accepting applications from high school students for nominations to the United States armed services academies from Iowa’s 1st District for the class entering in fall 2013.
“I am looking for highly motivated and qualified students to nominate to our country’s service academies,” said Braley. “The academies provide a world-class education that helps grow our nation’s next generation of leaders. I encourage Iowa’s best and brightest young people to apply.”
Interested students should contact Braley’s district office in Waterloo to request an application packet to be considered for a service academy nomination. The application packet includes specific instructions on the accompanying forms and required documents, including an application form, an essay, high school transcript, ACT/SAT scores, and letters of recommendation. These materials take time to compile, so interested students are strongly encouraged to start obtaining the materials needed for the packet as soon as possible.
The deadline for submitting a completed nomination packet to Braley’s office is Monday, October 15th.
Braley nominates up to 10 candidates from Iowa’s First Congressional District for each available vacancy at the four service academies: the US Military Academy, the Naval Academy, the Air Force Academy, and the Merchant Marine Academy. Applicants are judged on the basis of character, scholarship, physical aptitude, medical fitness, and motivation.
For further information as well as an application packet, contact the Waterloo office at (319) 287-3233.
More information can also be found at http://braley.house.gov.
# # #
Tags See All Tags