- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Chief Architect Premier X6
- 19.95$ Microangelo Toolset 6 cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- 69.95$ Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training (en)
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Download Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
|October Art Show at Rock Island Main Library|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 07:24|
Rock Island artist Bill Marsoun will exhibit his works at the Rock Island Main Library second-floor art gallery, 401 19th Street from Oct. 2 to 31.
Marsoun’s work may be well known to local theater patrons. For the past 40 years, he has been the principal scenic artist for the Quad City Music Guild, painting full-stage scenic backdrops on canvas measuring 16 by 40 feet, as well as directing shows. “Over the years, I have worked in almost every high school and community theater in the Illinois Quad Cities,” says Marsoun.
More recently, Marsoun has concentrated on a more professional approach to art, selling works on a broader scale. He enjoys working in watercolor and acrylic, painting floral scenes, landscapes and presentations of golf holes. His work is presented at Stardog Gallery in the Bucktown Arts Center in Davenport, and in a showing at Creekside Winery in Coal Valley. In December, Marsoun will show his works in Creston, Iowa. His paintings can also be seen in local pubs, vineyards and restaurants.
Marsoun taught math and art at Washington Junior High in Rock Island for 35 years, and is a graduate of Alleman High School and Illinois State University. He resides in Rock Island with his wife, Cathy.
For more news about library events and hours, visit the library website at www.rockislandlibrary.org, sign up for an email newsletter, follow the library on Facebook or Twitter, or call 309-732-7323 (READ.)
Tags See All Tags