- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set)
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- 399.95$ Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
|Old Chicago- Bettendorf location to Unveil New Brand Direction Including Expanded Menu and Updated Design|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Samantha Gange|
|Monday, 10 June 2013 14:47|
Restaurant Stays True to Roots of Handmade Pizzas and Craft Beers
While Expanding Appeal to Wider Audience
Bettendorf, June, 2013 – Old Chicago’s Bettendorf location is implementing updates to its brand, menu and design. The restaurant will unveil the New Old Chicago on June 27th.
According to Old Chicago’s Director of Brand Marketing, Will Powers, the change is meant to re-emphasize the restaurant’s commitment to quality food, great value and a welcoming atmosphere for a broad variety of customers and occasions.
“Walk into any Old Chicago location and you’ll find our kitchen staff making dough, chopping ingredients and preparing our guests’ meals, and that has been our practice since we opened 36 years ago,” said Powers.
The Old Chicago menu has been revamped to shine the spotlight on the restaurant’s commitment to crafted, “craveable” items. Forty new product offerings have been introduced through this rebranding effort. Among the new menu changes, a new tavern-style thin crust was introduced to complement the existing deep dish pizzas and the restaurant nearly doubled its salad selection with a combination of chopped and tossed salads, all with homemade dressings. Old Chicago guests may also choose from seven new appetizers, Panini sandwiches and an expanded pasta section.
Old Chicago was one of the first restaurant chains in the United States to offer a wide variety of craft beers from around the world. Similar to the updated food menu, Old Chicago will unveil a new draft system with 25+ taps that ensure the highest quality beer delivery system available today. Old Chicago has also developed a comprehensive “Beer Guide” that lists all the restaurant’s beer offerings. The restaurants will host exclusive brewery events and pre-release beers throughout the year.
Old Chicago Bettendorf: 3030 Utica Ridge Road, Bettendorf, IA 52722. 563-355-9494
For more information, visit www.oldchicago.com
About Old Chicago:
A traditional, casual dining restaurant specializing in made from scratch Chicago-style pizzas, pastas, calzones and salads. The Old Chicago brand has more than three decades of proven success. With 96 restaurants operating in 22 states, Old Chicago is a model for the casual dining segment. The Old Chicago World Beer Tour allows its more than 1 million and growing members to enjoy 110 of the best beers from across the globe. Old Chicago features 24 new unique craft beers rotating daily from the selection of over 40 bottled beers, and 36 draft choices available. Visit www.oldchicago.com to learn more and to find the restaurant nearest you. For information about franchise opportunities, visit ocfranchising.com.
Tags See All Tags