- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Discount - Macromates TextMate MAC
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional (en)
- Buy Corel AfterShot Pro (en,fr,it,nl,ja)
- Buy OEM Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- 39.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap PhoneView 2 MAC
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver cheap oem
- Download Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
|Old Creamery Theatre Company 2012 Auditions|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 16:01|
WHEN: Saturday February 25, 2012, from 1pm – 5pm
Sunday February 26, 2012, from 2pm – 5pm
WHERE: The Old Creamery Theatre
39 38th Ave. Amana, IA 52203
WHAT: Actors should prepare two short contrasting monologues (max. 1 minute each)
At least one of which should be a comic piece (preferably contemporary)
Singers (in addition to the short monologues) should prepare 16 to 32 bars of one (or two contrasting) song(s) sung a cappella or with recorded accompaniment.
(A CD player will be available – NO accompanist will be provided)
Please bring a current picture and resume.
Seeking Equity and non-Equity performers of various ages (1 male age range 12 – 14, and men and women age 20 and up) to fill paid positions in The Old Creamery’s 2012 Main Stage, Studio, and Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences seasons. (Casting is already complete for some key roles within 2012 but many remain available).
Particularly seeking a young man (or two for double casting purposes) age range 12 – 14 to play “Billy” in On Golden Pond. Rehearsal dates start mid-April with performances from May 3 to May 27. Rebellious exterior but able to connect and open up as the play progresses. Prepared monologues for these young performers are acceptable but not required as a copy of the play will be available the day of the audition for reading from the script.
Intern opportunities for college students/recent graduates may or may not include performance opportunities providing EMC weeks. Internships typically involve Theatre for Young Audiences and/or Summer Theatre Camps and often require availability throughout the year (though some positions may be available with summer-only commitments). Internships include housing and a $225 per week living stipend. Intern duties involve all aspects of theatre and may include but are not limited to: performing, costuming, set work, assistant stage management, house management, prop design, lighting, promotions, assistant teaching, box office, and concessions assignments.
Membership and applicable weeks in Equity’s EMC program are available for regular main stage productions only (not Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences).
Please call our business offices at (319) 622-6034 on or after January 16, 2012 to make an appointment.
If you are unable to attend these auditions, please send a headshot and resume to:
Sean McCall - Artistic Director
The Old Creamery Theatre Company
39 38th Ave.
Amana, IA. 52203
Tags See All Tags