- Discount - Steinberg Halion 3
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC (en,de,es,it,sv,fr,cs,pl,tr)
- 19.95$ Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nero 10 Burning ROM
- Discount - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Download Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- Download Macromates TextMate MAC
|On Eve of Independence Day, Braley Urges Passage of All-American Flag Act|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kirsten Hartman|
|Thursday, 03 July 2014 15:39|
After legislation passes Senate hurdle, Congressman continues push to ensure all federal flags are made in USA
Washington, D.C. – On the eve of the Independence Day holiday, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today urged his colleagues to pass the All-American Flag Act, which would require the federal government to purchase 100 percent made-in-America flags .
“The idea that the federal government should only use American-made flags is commonsense—and it’s an idea that has widespread and bipartisan support,” Braley said. “The All-American Flag Act can and should become law, and there’s no better time to make that happen than the month we’re celebrating America’s independence.”
Last week, the All-American Flag Act unanimously passed the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.
Four years ago, the Braley-authored All-American Flag Act passed the House unanimously—but did not receive a Senate vote. Braley reintroduced the All-American Flag Act in 2013, and it awaits action in the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee—a committee headed by Darrell Issa (R-CA) and Elijah Cummings (D-MD).
“The American flag will forever be a symbol that reinforces our nation’s commitment to freedom and democracy,” Braley’s letter to Issa and Cummings reads.
The letter to Issa and Cummings can be found HERE.# # #
Tags See All Tags