- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Node.js First Look cheap oem
- Buy OEM Macromates TextMate MAC
- Buy OEM PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Buy OEM Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR (en,fr,de,it,pl,es,cs,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Download Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Buy Macromates TextMate MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
|On Eve of Independence Day, Braley Urges Passage of All-American Flag Act|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kirsten Hartman|
|Thursday, 03 July 2014 15:39|
After legislation passes Senate hurdle, Congressman continues push to ensure all federal flags are made in USA
Washington, D.C. – On the eve of the Independence Day holiday, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today urged his colleagues to pass the All-American Flag Act, which would require the federal government to purchase 100 percent made-in-America flags .
“The idea that the federal government should only use American-made flags is commonsense—and it’s an idea that has widespread and bipartisan support,” Braley said. “The All-American Flag Act can and should become law, and there’s no better time to make that happen than the month we’re celebrating America’s independence.”
Last week, the All-American Flag Act unanimously passed the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.
Four years ago, the Braley-authored All-American Flag Act passed the House unanimously—but did not receive a Senate vote. Braley reintroduced the All-American Flag Act in 2013, and it awaits action in the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee—a committee headed by Darrell Issa (R-CA) and Elijah Cummings (D-MD).
“The American flag will forever be a symbol that reinforces our nation’s commitment to freedom and democracy,” Braley’s letter to Issa and Cummings reads.
The letter to Issa and Cummings can be found HERE.# # #
Tags See All Tags