- Buy VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Framemaker Server 10
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Sage ACT Premium 2012 (en)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training cheap oem
- Buy Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition (en,fr,de,es,it)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Access 2007
- 19.95$ GFI EventsManager 8.1 cheap oem
|On National Day of Service and Remembrance, Loebsack Prepares Care Packages for Wounded Warriors|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Wednesday, 11 September 2013 16:09|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack today participated in the USO Care Package Service Project in recognition of September 11th being designated as a National Day of Service and Remembrance. The event, hosted by the USO in the U.S. Capitol complex, brought together Members of Congress to assemble care packages, which will be delivered to Wounded Warriors. Loebsack is a member of the USO Caucus and has participated in this event in past years.
“Twelve years ago our nation was attacked and we suffered one of the darkest moments of our history. But just as the sun that was shining so brightly that Tuesday morning, in the minutes, days, and weeks that followed, our shared sense of unity, engagement and purpose shone through. Whether it was the heroic first responders that rushed to the scene, the strangers who lined up to help survivors, or the communities that came together to mourn our tremendous loss but also reaffirm our country’s strength, our country’s enduring values and sprit were unshaken.
“As we pause to remember the events of that day, it is also important that we join together and play a part in moving our nation forward by participating in a service event in the community. Giving back to your community is a way to celebrate the freedoms we enjoy as Americans. Whether it is giving back to the service men and women who so bravely serve our nation, helping clean up a park in your neighborhood, or serving food to seniors through Meals on Wheels, your service is a living reminder of hope and gives comfort to those whose lives were forever changed.
“Everyone remembers where they were that morning, but let’s also remember the families of all those we lost, the first responders who rushed to the scene, the volunteers who cleared rubble or lined up to donate blood, and our men and women in uniform who have made incredible sacrifices in defense of our nation. Our nation may have been shaken that morning, but we remain unbroken.”
A photo of Congressman Loebsack preparing care packages can be seen here.
Tags See All Tags