- Download Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
- Discount - 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- Buy AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3 (en)
- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) (en)
|Ontology Today: "The New Copernican Revolution"|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:53|
"Were there two creations instead of the one detailed in Genesis?
It appears that the writings of Christianity, Judaism and Islam point to an unseen and unexperienced creation "out of nothing", while the creation we are more familiar with exists to redeem every person ever conceived.
But redeemed from what? And how does this fit in with salvation? Angels? Heaven? Demons? Hell? Why are we here? Could this be a prison planet and the universe, really a "cosmess", and if so, why? How does ontology theology fit in with reincarnation, rational animal philosophy and the Big Bang? Not at all, according to Grady. Yet, nearly the entire academic world derives its thoughts and practices from one or more of these theories. Based on the work of Dr Robert Joyce, Grady's mentor, ontology theology may forever change how you view the world, the entire universe, and our place among all other living things. At the very least, it may shock you to a new all-encompassing awareness more closely identified with the long-repressed "preconscious". Be ready for the "intellectiscope" shock of your life!
Ontology Theologian Michael Grady has been studying the works of husband-wife team of Dr Robert and Mary Joyce since 1995. In 2010, Joyce wrote the ground-breaking trilogy "God Said Be, We Said Maybe". It is written by a theist but applies to all. According to Grady, these writings may become more important than the works of all the prior Roman Catholic writers combined, including Augustine and Aquinas. Grady has been an Independent Scholar at the Institute held at the Moline Club since 2004 and lives in Davenport with his wife Lina Grady, and three teenage girls. He is employed as an export consultant with Schafer Fisheries, in Thomson, IL
Tags See All Tags