- Buy OEM Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Buy OEM Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC (en)
- 19.95$ GRAHL PDF Annotator 2 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Download GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Buy Roxio Creator 2011 Pro (en,de,es,fr,it,pt,nl)
- Download ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Discount - ABest WMV Video Converter
- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC cheap oem
|Open House at the LeClaire Information Center to Celebrate One Year of Operation|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cindy Bruhn|
|Friday, 30 August 2013 13:42|
The LeClaire Information Center (LIC), operated by the LeClaire Office of Tourism, is located at the corner of Cody Road and Jones Street in downtown LeClaire (122 N. Cody Road). Since the Grand Opening on August 3rd 2012, over 17,500 guests have been welcomed, including tourists, LeClaire residents and potential business owners. Information about LeClaire attractions and businesses, business opportunities, and other items of interest has been shared. Out-of-town visitors quickly recognize LeClaire’s hospitality and appreciate receiving information that isn't available from the Internet or a GPS system. The volunteers enjoy sharing what makes LeClaire a unique community in the Quad Cities area.
On Thursday, September 19th from 4-6pm, the public is invited to an Open House celebrating the center's “First Anniversary.” The event will include light refreshments and the opportunity to discover what the LIC offers residents and tourists. The festivities will conclude with a short program honoring our volunteers at 5:30pm.
Please join us for the Open House or stop in and visit us any time. The LIC is open from 10am – 4pm Monday – Saturday, Noon-4pm on Sunday.
LeClaire Information Center Open House & Volunteer Recognition
122 N. Cody Road
Thursday, September 19, 2013, 4-6pm
Volunteer Recognition, 5:30pm
LeClaire, Iowa is located at a point where the Mississippi River makes a sharp bend to the southwest. LeClaire's historic bond with the river and the bold men who tamed the Upper Rapids is still visible in the homes and buildings they left behind. On May 7, 1979, their homes were recognized as part of the nine-block Cody Road Historic District listed on the National Register of Historic Places. LeClaire’s other attractions include the Buffalo Bill Museum/Lone Star Stern Wheeler, Mississippi River Distilling Co., and Antique Archaeology, home of the American Pickers.
For more information on LeClaire visit www.visitleclaire.com.
Tags See All Tags