- 29.95$ Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC (en)
- 49.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
|Operation Fast and Furious, Attorney General's comments|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 13 June 2012 08:16|
Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, asked Attorney General Eric Holder about Operation Fast and Furious at a hearing today. Grassley has been conducting an inquiry on the topic for the past year and a half. Grassley made the following comment after the hearing.
“Attorney General Holder sounded willing to negotiate over releasing documents. That’s fine if the offer isn’t hollow. We’ve been talking for a year and a half. A show of good faith would be to produce the documents in question.
“On an important factual note, the Attorney General said then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey was briefed on gun walking in Operation Wide Receiver and did absolutely nothing. There is no evidence of that. Documents show Attorney General Mukasey was briefed about a different case with a controlled delivery. Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer, on the other hand, did learn about gun walking in Operation Wide Receiver and did absolutely nothing. These facts are critical, and the nation’s top law enforcement officer should take care to get them right.”
Attorney General Holder’s comment about a prior attorney general and Operation Wide Receiver is available at 1:36:04 in the video here.
More details on the Justice Department’s lack of action on the revelations regarding Operation Wide Receiver are available here.
Tags See All Tags