- 99.95$ Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (32-bit)
- Buy Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Buy Nuance OmniPage Professional 16 (en,de,fr)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- 349.95$ CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Download HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 5.5
|Operation Fast and Furious, Attorney General's comments|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 13 June 2012 08:16|
Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, asked Attorney General Eric Holder about Operation Fast and Furious at a hearing today. Grassley has been conducting an inquiry on the topic for the past year and a half. Grassley made the following comment after the hearing.
“Attorney General Holder sounded willing to negotiate over releasing documents. That’s fine if the offer isn’t hollow. We’ve been talking for a year and a half. A show of good faith would be to produce the documents in question.
“On an important factual note, the Attorney General said then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey was briefed on gun walking in Operation Wide Receiver and did absolutely nothing. There is no evidence of that. Documents show Attorney General Mukasey was briefed about a different case with a controlled delivery. Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer, on the other hand, did learn about gun walking in Operation Wide Receiver and did absolutely nothing. These facts are critical, and the nation’s top law enforcement officer should take care to get them right.”
Attorney General Holder’s comment about a prior attorney general and Operation Wide Receiver is available at 1:36:04 in the video here.
More details on the Justice Department’s lack of action on the revelations regarding Operation Wide Receiver are available here.
Tags See All Tags