- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 19.95$ Acronis True Image 11 Home cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Download Adobe SoundBooth CS5
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Acala DVD Copy
- 99.95$ Kinemac MAC cheap oem
|Operation Gratitude Enters Guidestar-KIMBIA Non-Profit Giveaway Contest|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Operation Graditude|
|Thursday, 10 February 2011 15:38|
Public Reviews Will Help Non-Profit Organization
Encino, CA--February 8, 2011: Through candid reviews by the public, Operation Gratitude has the opportunity to win a $5,000 prize offered by GuideStar USA, Inc., the leading source of nonprofit information, and KIMBIA, a group that empowers nonprofits and other organizations to increase giving.
This generous gift of $5,000 will help Operation Gratitude support the assembly and postage costs ($15 per package) of individual care packages addressed to deployed troops and Wounded Warriors.
Anyone with firsthand knowledge about Operation Gratitude can write a review on GuideStar. Operation Gratitude partners, donors, volunteers, sponsors, package recipients and their families are urged to participate. The review will appear in Operation Gratitude's profile on both GuideStar.org and GreatNonProfits.org (GuideStar's partner that makes it possible to write and post reviews).
"We are incredibly fortunate to have such a passionate and committed support network across the nation," said Operation Gratitude founder Carolyn Blashek. "If every supporter would take just a few moments of their time to write a review, we will be a major contender for the GuideStar-KIMBIA Nonprofit Giveaway. Plus, these reviews will show that we are truly making an impact, working effectively toward our mission, and greatly benefiting our heroes in harm's way.
The Giveaway Contest began on February 1, 2011, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT February 28, 2011. Reviews are limited to one per person. The organization that receives the most number of reviews on www.guidestar.org and www.greatnonprofits.org during this period will win the grand prize of $5,000.
To write a review for Operation Gratitude, please click on http://www2.guidestar.org/
The winner will be announced in March.
Tags See All Tags