- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 (en)
- Buy Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC (en)
- 299.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2012b cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- Buy Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP (en)
- 39.95$ Corel Digital Studio 2010 cheap oem
- 69.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Buy OEM Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
|Operation Gratitude Enters Guidestar-KIMBIA Non-Profit Giveaway Contest|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Operation Graditude|
|Thursday, 10 February 2011 15:38|
Public Reviews Will Help Non-Profit Organization
Encino, CA--February 8, 2011: Through candid reviews by the public, Operation Gratitude has the opportunity to win a $5,000 prize offered by GuideStar USA, Inc., the leading source of nonprofit information, and KIMBIA, a group that empowers nonprofits and other organizations to increase giving.
This generous gift of $5,000 will help Operation Gratitude support the assembly and postage costs ($15 per package) of individual care packages addressed to deployed troops and Wounded Warriors.
Anyone with firsthand knowledge about Operation Gratitude can write a review on GuideStar. Operation Gratitude partners, donors, volunteers, sponsors, package recipients and their families are urged to participate. The review will appear in Operation Gratitude's profile on both GuideStar.org and GreatNonProfits.org (GuideStar's partner that makes it possible to write and post reviews).
"We are incredibly fortunate to have such a passionate and committed support network across the nation," said Operation Gratitude founder Carolyn Blashek. "If every supporter would take just a few moments of their time to write a review, we will be a major contender for the GuideStar-KIMBIA Nonprofit Giveaway. Plus, these reviews will show that we are truly making an impact, working effectively toward our mission, and greatly benefiting our heroes in harm's way.
The Giveaway Contest began on February 1, 2011, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT February 28, 2011. Reviews are limited to one per person. The organization that receives the most number of reviews on www.guidestar.org and www.greatnonprofits.org during this period will win the grand prize of $5,000.
To write a review for Operation Gratitude, please click on http://www2.guidestar.org/
The winner will be announced in March.
Tags See All Tags