- 29.95$ Macpaw CleanMyMac cheap oem
- 19.95$ GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0 cheap oem
- Download Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,ru,hu,pl,ro,tr)
- Buy Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Microsoft Outlook 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium
- Buy Alien Skin Bokeh 2 (en)
- Buy Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices (en)
- Buy Nuance OmniPage Professional 16 (en,de,fr)
|Operation Rebuild Achievement Ready to Start Third Project|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Erin McConaughey|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 09:01|
Groundbreaking Ceremony Scheduled for Friday, April 12 at 1:45 p.m.
Galesburg, IL – The third project in the Galesburg Community Unit School District (CUSD) #205 $110M Master Facility Plan, Operation Rebuild Achievement, is ready to kick off. At 1:45 p.m. on Friday, April 12th a groundbreaking ceremony will be held to commemorate the beginning of construction on the Galesburg High School at 1135 W. Fremont Street in Galesburg, IL. Press is invited to attend.
The Galesburg High School will undergo multiple renovations over the next few years. Phase one of the project will commence this spring and include the construction of a 50,514 s.f. multipurpose building, 2,840 seat stadium, two new softball fields, renovations to the existing varsity baseball field, remodeling of the existing strength training room into a wrestling room, and overall site improvements. Future phases of work to the facility include lobby and security remodeling, roofing, and renovations to the existing High School and Wicall gymnasium.
“The overall building Master Facility Plan is an integral part of our district’s mission of Helping Students Achieve Their Dreams. We are excited to offer upgraded facilities to improve our footprint on the ecosystem by installing geothermal heating and cooling systems. The opportunity to upgrade our technology to help our students meet the demands of the 21st century global economy is one of the primary objectives of Galesburg High School project,” stated Bart Arthur, Superintendent of Schools at Galesburg CUSD #205.
In March 2011, Galesburg CUSD selected Russell Construction and Dewberry Architects to deliver the 10-year / $110M Master Planning process designed to improve student achievement and increase property values by investing in the revitalization of 11 buildings within the district. For more information on Operation Rebuild Achievement, please visit Galesburg CUSD’s website at www.galesburg205.org, or the project website at www.galesburg2020.com.
Currently, Russell and Dewberry are completing an 86,000 s.f. renovation of Lombard Middle School and a 47,250 s.f. renovation and addition of Steele Elementary in Galesburg, IL. For more information on Russell Construction, please visit their website at www.russellco.com.
Tags See All Tags