- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Download Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 5
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Buy OEM Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features cheap oem
|Overcoming a Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Loss of a Child|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 06 November 2012 14:23|
Perhaps the worst thing that can happen to a parent is experiencing the loss of a child. However, as one mother shares, it’s possible to turn one’s devastation into spiritual enlightenment and to weave the tragedy into the fabric of your life and your family.
“I don’t think any parent ever gets over the loss of a child,” says Caroline Flohr, whose memoir “Heaven’s Child,” (www.heavenschild.com), recounts the transformative death of her 16-year-old twin daughter, Sarah.
“Through the web of pain, I have been amazed by the power of family, love and faith in healing. I have learned that death defines not the end of the journey, but a beginning.”
Flohr reviews some of the milestones in her journey to inner peace:
About Caroline Flohr
Caroline Flohr was a busy wife and mother to five children when her 16-year-old twin daughter, Sarah, was killed in an accident. She was forced to dig into the deeper meaning of existence and came away with profound edification. Flohr lives with her husband and children on Bainbridge Island, a suburb of Seattle.
Tags See All Tags