- Buy Cheap Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Microsoft Expression Studio 3 (en)
- Buy BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Corel Painter X3 (en)
- Buy Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Adobe Captivate CC (en,de,es,fr,pt,ja,ko)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy Cheap Aurora Media Workshop
|Overcoming a Parent’s Worst Nightmare|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 15:00|
Bereaved Mother Offers Tips on Her Most Important Life Lesson
Perhaps the worst thing that can happen to a parent is experiencing the loss of a child. However, as one mother shares, it’s possible to turn one’s devastation into spiritual enlightenment and to weave the tragedy into the fabric of your life and your family.
“I don’t think any parent ever gets over the loss of a child,” says Caroline Flohr, whose memoir “Heaven’s Child,” (www.heavenschild.com), recounts the transformative death of her 16-year-old twin daughter, Sarah.
“Through the web of pain, I have been amazed by the power of family, love and faith in healing. I have learned that death defines not the end of the journey, but a beginning.”
Flohr reviews some of the milestones in her journey to inner peace:
About Caroline Flohr
Caroline Flohr was a busy wife and mother to five children when her 16-year-old twin daughter, Sarah, was killed in an accident. She was forced to dig into the deeper meaning of existence and came away with profound edification. Flohr lives with her husband and children on Bainbridge Island, a suburb of Seattle.
Tags See All Tags