- Download Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009 (en)
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Element 3D Essential Training
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC (en,fr)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
- Download Ashampoo Cover Studio
- Buy OEM OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CC For Dummies cheap oem
|PACT (Parenting All Children Together)|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 28 July 2011 12:23|
Davenport, Iowa -- On September 6, Iowa State University Extension of Scott County, Lutheran Social Services of Iowa and Genesis Bright Beginnings will sponsor the parenting support and education program PACT (Parenting All Children Together) for an eight week series. The program is financially supported by Scott County Kids Early Childhood Iowa. The program is designed to educate and offer support to parents and caregivers of children age birth through five years old and reside in Scott County.
“Parenting is the most important job we will ever have. It is also the toughest! What we provide our children from birth through age five stays with them for the rest of their life. With this huge responsibility, we need to work together. This series will bring together parents and caregivers who want the very best for the children in their life,” said Jennifer Best, Extension Educator and PACT instructor.
The upcoming PACT series will be the second time the program has been offered to the Scott County community. The last series ending in June was very successful. “It was very rewarding to watch the families open themselves up to the learning process,” said Marisa Bloom, Families Program Assistant. “A lot of learning was happening and families were forming bonds and creating informal support systems with their peers. PACT is a needed resource for these very reasons.”
For participating in the PACT program member will receive a free meal at every session, free childcare while adults are learning, a free gift at each session, bus tokens to get to the sessions if transportation is needed, $40 worth of items chosen by the participant if they attend at least 5 of the 8 sessions, fun and friendship with other families, and great information to help parents and caregivers help their children be all they can be.
Tags See All Tags