- Download FL Studio 9 Producer XXL
- Download Adobe RoboHelp 10
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White
- Buy FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Flash CS4 Professional Bible cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- Discount - Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
|Pamela Geller to Release New Book "Stop the Islamization of America"|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Tim Bueler|
|Wednesday, 31 August 2011 09:04|
Conducting interviews on this topic is the author of Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance, Pamela Geller.
Author Profile and Information, Click Here: http://superstore.wnd.com/
***FROM WND BOOKS***
You've seen the reports:
A police officer is told to attend an Islamic religious service at a new mosque, and is punished for refusing.
A major airline confirms it is setting up new service, and it involves discriminating on U.S. soil against Jews and others.
A popular and prominent radio talk show host is pushed out because he won't follow instructions to ease up on criticism of Islam.
A court has to intervene before ads can be posted offering an option for religious choice - in the United States.
And Christians are arrested for talking about their faith on public property.
What would you do in any of these scenarios?
"The First Amendment's free-speech guarantee is central to America's character and our fundamental liberties. Equally important, and stemming from the same philosophical roots, is the amendment's twinned protection of religious freedom and its prohibition of establishing religion," said John R. Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
"These pillars of liberty are under attack around the world, and even here in America. If you want to preserve the Constitution, read this book."
In the United Kingdom, signs have been going up in neighborhoods occupied mostly by Muslims that "Shariah," the religion's own law, is being "enforced."
The book explains how Americans need a strategy to defend the rights and freedoms that are guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution - but denied by Islamic law.
It is called a "practical primer for patriots" - and offers the fruit of a veteran national activist's years of experience fighting Islamic supremacist efforts.
Author Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of AtlasShrugs.com and executive director of the American Freedom Defense Initiative and Stop Islamization of America. She is author of the acclaimed book "The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America" with Robert Spencer. She is a regular columnist for WorldNetDaily, Andrew Breitbart's Big Government and Big Journalism, the American Thinker, and other publications.
After leading the fight against the Ground Zero Mosque in 2010, Geller received the Annie Taylor Award for Courage from the David Horowitz Freedom Center. She has been profiled on 60 Minutes and in the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC Nightly News, ABC, CNN, the Sean Hannity Show, the Bill O'Reilly Show, Geraldo, the Mike Huckabee show, and many other programs.
Among the revelations in this book:
Startling new information about the full extent of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration in the Department of Justice, and its brazen pro-Muslim activities, including its "Monthly Outreach Meetings" with Muslim and Arab groups at the Civil Rights Division - and the Muslim Brotherhood's goal of "eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within."
Close ties between the Justice Department and the Islamic Society of North America, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, and the Muslim Students Association - all linked to the Muslim Brotherhood.
The connections of the organizers of the Ground Zero Mosque to the Muslim Brotherhood.
How the Justice Department is fighting for Shariah in the U.S.
How public officials in Detroit, New York, San Francisco and elsewhere are kowtowing to Islamic supremacists' demands to curtail free speech about Islam.
Islamic schools that receive public money - right here in the U.S.
How the meat you buy at your local supermarket could be halal - even though it is not labeled or advertised as such.
Lt. Gen Jerry Boykin, former U.S. Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence, and author of "Never Surrender: A Soldier's Journey to the Crossroads of Faith and Freedom," said, "Americans are searching for ways to get involved in stopping the encroachment of Shariah law on the U.S. Constitution and the takeover of our nation by the Muslim Brotherhood. Pamela Geller provides practical steps for every American to get involved in stopping the attack on our nation by the forces of evil. I hope that every concerned American reads and heads this book."
"This book fills an urgent need. Pamela Geller has brought together all her experience fighting the stealth jihad and Islamization to create the first practical guide to stopping the spread of Shariah and Islamic supremacism in America. Every patriot, everyone who loves the freedom we enjoy in America, must get this book and use it to equip themselves for the great struggle that lies ahead," said Wafa Sultan, a former Muslim and the author of "A God Who Hates."
Read more: Stopping Islamic supremacists: A how-to guide that works http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=
ABOUT YOUR GUEST: Pamela Geller is the founder, editor, and publisher of AtlasShrugs.com. She is the executive director of Stop Islamization of America (SIOA), as well as the Freedom Defense Initiative (FDI), and is a regular columnist for WND, the American Thinker, Human Events, and other publications. She is the author of "The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America."
ABOUT THE BOOK: How can we defend America against Islamic supremacist encroachment?
In Stop the Islamization of America, renowned activist Pamela Geller provides the answer, offering proven, practical guidance on how freedom lovers can stop jihadist initiatives in local communities.
Today Islamic supremacists are demanding more accommodation of Islamic principles and practices than ever, and daily growing more aggressive in eroding our freedoms-with politically correct public officials only too happy to oblige them. Speaking from the fruit of her experience as the national leader of the fight against the Ground Zero mega-mosque and numerous other initiatives, Geller's guidebook provides a much-needed wake-up call about a sinister agenda that could do nothing less than destroy the United States - with unique instructions about how we can, and must, fight back now to defend our nation and civilization.
Packed with current information drawn from Geller's front-line experience in the struggle against Islamist organizations and creeping Shariah in the United States, Stop the Islamization of America is an indispensable guidebook for everyone committed to defending American liberty.
Here is just a small sampling of what you'll find in this book:
*Startling new information about the full extent of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration in the Department of Justice, and its brazen pro-Muslim activities, including its "Monthly Outreach Meetings" with Muslim and Arab groups at the Civil Rights Division -- and the 14,000 documents the DOJ won't release that reveal the full, shocking extent of this cooperation.
* A primer for protest against Islamic supremacist mosques and other initiatives in your local area.
* A primer for how freedom fighters can deal with an adversarial media.
* The shocking details of the travesty that is the 9/11 victims memorial, which is planning to put the unidentified remains of 9/11 victims seven stories underground inside a museum that charges admission -- and which will include lavish profiles (above ground, of course) of the 9/11 hijackers.
* The Sheepshead Bay mosque initiative and other mega-mosque initiatives nationwide: the sinister forces behind them and their insidious agenda.
* Never-before-released details of the Islamic honor murders of the Texas teenagers Amina and Sarah Said.
* The American Bar Association's coverup of its work to resist anti-Sharia initiatives.
* The Islamic schools that receive public money.
* The truth behind Virginia's failing to mail military ballots in time for them to be counted in the election of 2008.
* Links between the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division and the Islamic Society of North America, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, and the Muslim Students Association.
*Hardcover: 198 pages
*Publisher: WND Books (September 6, 2011)
Tags See All Tags