- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
- 39.95$ Nero 10 Multimedia Suite cheap oem
- Buy OEM Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Altova SchemaAgent 2009
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Buy Cheap Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Download Adobe Authorware 7
- Buy Adobe Font Folio 11 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
|PANTRIES DEPLETED AT CHRISTIAN CARE Fill Their Pantry!|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Tuesday, 18 September 2012 12:35|
Rock Island--Food donations are vital to Christian Care. Last year, as a result of caring community support, Christian Care served over 50,000 meals to both the residents of their rescue mission and domestic violence shelter and to needy members of the Quad Cities community! Serving 19 meals a week to hundreds of individuals takes hard work, ingenuity - and food.
Food supplies presently on hand at Christian Care’s pantry are perilously low. To meet the demand and to ensure that no one in the QCA goes hungry, Christian Care is asking for your help. On Saturday, September 22, 2012, they will be collecting canned and boxed food items from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Christian Care Rescue Mission located at 2209 3 rd Avenue in Rock Island.
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. By providing safe shelter, support and resources Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at 309/788-2273.
Tags See All Tags