- Buy OEM Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Buy OEM Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS
- Buy Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy OEM Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- Buy iPhone: The Missing Manual (en)
- Discount - Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2008 MAC (en,it,fr,de,es,nl)
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
|PANTRIES DEPLETED AT CHRISTIAN CARE Fill Their Pantry!|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Tuesday, 18 September 2012 12:35|
Rock Island--Food donations are vital to Christian Care. Last year, as a result of caring community support, Christian Care served over 50,000 meals to both the residents of their rescue mission and domestic violence shelter and to needy members of the Quad Cities community! Serving 19 meals a week to hundreds of individuals takes hard work, ingenuity - and food.
Food supplies presently on hand at Christian Care’s pantry are perilously low. To meet the demand and to ensure that no one in the QCA goes hungry, Christian Care is asking for your help. On Saturday, September 22, 2012, they will be collecting canned and boxed food items from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Christian Care Rescue Mission located at 2209 3 rd Avenue in Rock Island.
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. By providing safe shelter, support and resources Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at 309/788-2273.
Tags See All Tags