- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Nuance OmniPage Professional 17
- Discount - Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features (en)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Buy Apple iLife `08 MAC (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,pl,pt,ru,es)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
|PARENTS WHO DO THEIR HOMEWORK VISIT RIVERMONT!|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Brittany Marietta|
|Monday, 03 October 2011 12:00|
The aspiring artist. The math whiz. The avid reader. The athletic go-getter. Each child is different, with their own special talents, interests, developmental patterns, and emotional needs. This is a key consideration when selecting a school for your child. An environment that is right for one student may not be the best choice for another. Fortunately, in the Quad Cities, we have educational options! When exploring schools for your child, it is important to consider:
· Is the curriculum appropriate for my child’s talents and goals?
· Will the school challenge my child, without overwhelming them?
· Will my child be comfortable in the school’s environment? Will I?
· Are the opportunities for my child to pursue individual interests? And is there encouragement to do so?
At Rivermont Collegiate, intellectual curiosity isn’t just encouraged or “taught” – but “caught.” Students’ personal interests are fostered and rewarded, both by their peers and by faculty. Faculty don’t teach to a class average, but tailor curriculum, homework, and projects to each student. Rivermont is small by design, with a 9:1 student-to-teacher ratio, ensuring not only individualized attention, but a close teacher-student relationship and a family-like school environment.
The selection of a school for your child shouldn’t be taken lightly. It is quite possibly the most important decision you can make for their future. Study your options! Send for information, tour schools, observe in classrooms, let your son or daughter experience a day in class, and talk with administrators, faculty, and current parents. What are you waiting for? Explore what Rivermont has to offer! Drop in for:
Rivermont Collegiate Open Tours
Tuesday, October 4th - 8:30-10:00 a.m.
No appointment necessary!
This casual event gives families the opportunity to tour campus and explore our philosophy and programs.
Rivermont Collegiate, located in Bettendorf, is the Quad Cities’ only private, independent, multicultural college preparatory school for students in preschool through twelfth grade. Rivermont is located at 1821 Sunset Drive, directly off 18th Street behind K&K Hardware in Bettendorf.
Tags See All Tags