- Buy Cheap Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Buy OEM Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- 29.95$ ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
- 99.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition
- 99.95$ Nuance OmniPage Professional 17 cheap oem
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit)
- Buy IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Panic CandyBar 3 MAC
|Passing of William R. Armstrong, Rock Island County Board Member|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Shelly Chapman|
|Tuesday, 17 April 2012 14:58|
April 12, 2012
(Rock Island) It is with a heavy heart that we announce that William R. Armstrong, County Board Member District 8 from Moline passed away this morning. Mr. Armstrong was the most senior member of the Rock Island County Board, serving 34 years.
Beginning his tenure on the Board in December, 1978; Mr. Armstrong had the privilege of serving on every committee of the Board as well as serving as Chairperson of many of them. His personal favorite was always the Nursing Home Committee where his desire to provide all citizens of Rock Island County with compassionate affordable care blossomed.
During the period of time when the County had the County Executive form of government, he was the Ways & Means Chairperson. He became the County Board Chairman in May, 1998 and served until November, 2002.
Mr. Armstrong effortlessly treated everyone fairly and respectfully. His knowledge of constitutional facts, procedures and policies made him a desired member of committees and boards. He actively participated in the process and served our community well.
Our sincere sympathies are extended to Mr. Armstrong’s wife, Dorothy and family. Further arrangements are pending.
Tags See All Tags