- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC (en)
- Buy Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Buy Cheap Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5
- Buy Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Discount - JoeSoft Hear MAC
- 99.95$ Sony ACID Pro 7 cheap oem
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Discount - Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Passing of William R. Armstrong, Rock Island County Board Member|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Shelly Chapman|
|Tuesday, 17 April 2012 14:58|
April 12, 2012
(Rock Island) It is with a heavy heart that we announce that William R. Armstrong, County Board Member District 8 from Moline passed away this morning. Mr. Armstrong was the most senior member of the Rock Island County Board, serving 34 years.
Beginning his tenure on the Board in December, 1978; Mr. Armstrong had the privilege of serving on every committee of the Board as well as serving as Chairperson of many of them. His personal favorite was always the Nursing Home Committee where his desire to provide all citizens of Rock Island County with compassionate affordable care blossomed.
During the period of time when the County had the County Executive form of government, he was the Ways & Means Chairperson. He became the County Board Chairman in May, 1998 and served until November, 2002.
Mr. Armstrong effortlessly treated everyone fairly and respectfully. His knowledge of constitutional facts, procedures and policies made him a desired member of committees and boards. He actively participated in the process and served our community well.
Our sincere sympathies are extended to Mr. Armstrong’s wife, Dorothy and family. Further arrangements are pending.
Tags See All Tags