- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Buy Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional (en)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011 (en,de)
- Buy Kingsoft Office 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012
- Buy OEM Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- 49.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC cheap oem
- Download Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC
- 199.95$ Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
|Passing of William R. Armstrong, Rock Island County Board Member|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Shelly Chapman|
|Tuesday, 17 April 2012 14:58|
April 12, 2012
(Rock Island) It is with a heavy heart that we announce that William R. Armstrong, County Board Member District 8 from Moline passed away this morning. Mr. Armstrong was the most senior member of the Rock Island County Board, serving 34 years.
Beginning his tenure on the Board in December, 1978; Mr. Armstrong had the privilege of serving on every committee of the Board as well as serving as Chairperson of many of them. His personal favorite was always the Nursing Home Committee where his desire to provide all citizens of Rock Island County with compassionate affordable care blossomed.
During the period of time when the County had the County Executive form of government, he was the Ways & Means Chairperson. He became the County Board Chairman in May, 1998 and served until November, 2002.
Mr. Armstrong effortlessly treated everyone fairly and respectfully. His knowledge of constitutional facts, procedures and policies made him a desired member of committees and boards. He actively participated in the process and served our community well.
Our sincere sympathies are extended to Mr. Armstrong’s wife, Dorothy and family. Further arrangements are pending.
Tags See All Tags