- Discount - Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Download Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Download Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- Discount - Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Download Mariner Montage MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
|Pasture Walk at Busch’s on July 6|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:14|
Vinton – Pasture water systems and rotational grazing will be the focus of the discussion at the next pasture walk scheduled for Wednesday, July 6 at the Wayne Busch Farm north of Lost Nation.
Busch’s farm is located two miles north of Lost Nation, at 1253 140th Ave. Beef cows are rotated through several paddocks that feature a tile-fed water system. Busch tapped into a tile line, built his own concrete waterers which overflow back into the tile line to feed the next waterer.
This pasture walk will also be a part of the Greenhorn Grazing program which will continue at the Jackson County Extension Office in Maquoketa following the pasture walk. Several speakers will be on hand for both the pasture walk and the Greenhorn Grazing program, including Dr. Steve Barnhart, ISU Forage Agronomist, Dr. Dan Morrical, ISU grazing specialist, Dr. Greg Brenneman, ISU engineer and Denise Schwab, ISU beef specialist.
The pasture walk will run from 1:00-3:00 pm and is open to grass-based farmers or “graziers” of allspecies and at all levels. The Greenhorn Grazing program will follow, and interested participants can call Denise Schwab at 319-721-9624 for more information. The Busch farm is located at 1253 140th Ave, which is 2 miles directly north of Lost Nation on Western St. which turns into 140th Ave. The farm is on the right or east side of the road.
Tags See All Tags