- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit) (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers cheap oem
- Buy OEM Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
- Buy Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- Buy Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Download ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CC For Dummies
- Buy PC Washer 2 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
|Pasture Walk at Busch’s on July 6|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:14|
Vinton – Pasture water systems and rotational grazing will be the focus of the discussion at the next pasture walk scheduled for Wednesday, July 6 at the Wayne Busch Farm north of Lost Nation.
Busch’s farm is located two miles north of Lost Nation, at 1253 140th Ave. Beef cows are rotated through several paddocks that feature a tile-fed water system. Busch tapped into a tile line, built his own concrete waterers which overflow back into the tile line to feed the next waterer.
This pasture walk will also be a part of the Greenhorn Grazing program which will continue at the Jackson County Extension Office in Maquoketa following the pasture walk. Several speakers will be on hand for both the pasture walk and the Greenhorn Grazing program, including Dr. Steve Barnhart, ISU Forage Agronomist, Dr. Dan Morrical, ISU grazing specialist, Dr. Greg Brenneman, ISU engineer and Denise Schwab, ISU beef specialist.
The pasture walk will run from 1:00-3:00 pm and is open to grass-based farmers or “graziers” of allspecies and at all levels. The Greenhorn Grazing program will follow, and interested participants can call Denise Schwab at 319-721-9624 for more information. The Busch farm is located at 1253 140th Ave, which is 2 miles directly north of Lost Nation on Western St. which turns into 140th Ave. The farm is on the right or east side of the road.
Tags See All Tags