- Buy Cheap Panic CandyBar 3 MAC
- Buy Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC (en)
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- 9.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- 19.95$ xScan 3 MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Core Tuner cheap oem
- Buy OEM dtSearch Desktop 7
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
|Pat Boone: America Needs Leadership Over Politics|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Danielle Howe|
|Tuesday, 31 May 2011 12:40|
"I'm going to lace up my white shoes and spread the news far and wide that this administration is trying to mislead and scare seniors."
ALEXANDRIA, VA. - Pat Boone, national spokesperson for the 60 Plus Association, today issued the following statement in defense of Rep. Paul Ryan's Medicare-saving reforms and those who support the proposed legislation:
"Harry Reid and his cohorts are not fooling seniors with the 'Medi- scare' tactics. Rep. Ryan's budget will not end Medicare. Instead, it will preserve the offerings of this program for our children and grandchildren. He's not proposing to take $500 billion out of Medicare - that's President Obama's plan!
"When they controlled Washington, Democrats, led by President Obama, failed to address the solvency issue of Medicare. And they're still refusing to address the issue. Their 'solution' is to wait for others to propose a plan - and then misrepresent and attack it. This course will lead to certain bankruptcy. This senior isn't going to take it. I'm going to lace up my white shoes and spread the news far and wide that this administration is trying to mislead and scare seniors.
"Without deliberate and evenhanded reform, Medicare will not survive. Our country needs leadership over politics. On behalf of the 60 Plus Association, I commend those individuals who have voted for and continue to support the Medicare-saving reforms proposed by Rep. Ryan. These elected officials have put politics aside and worked for the people, fulfilling the promises they made during the election and protecting Medicare for generations to come."
The 60 Plus Association is an 19-year-old nonpartisan organization working for death tax repeal, saving Social Security, affordable prescription drugs, lowering energy costs and other issues featuring a less government, less taxes approach as well as a strict adherence to the Constitution. 60 Plus calls on support from 7.1 million citizen activists. 60 Plus publishes a magazine, SENIOR VOICE, and a Scorecard, bestowing awards on lawmakers of both parties who vote "pro-senior." 60 Plus has been called, "an increasingly influential senior citizen's group" and since 1992 "the conservative alternative to the AARP."
Tags See All Tags