- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it,ko)
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC (en,es,fr,ja,it)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2008 MAC
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 5
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
|Pathologists Conclude Niabi Zoo Tiger Died of Heart Problem|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Marc Heinzman|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 12:17|
Coal Valley, IL – April 11, 2012 – Pathologists at the University of Illinois have reached a conclusion about what caused the March 29th death of Niabi Zoo’s 12 year old tiger, Asia.
A necropsy was performed at Niabi Zoo by one of the zoo’s veterinarians, but further examination took place at the University of Illinois’ College of Veterinary Medicine to better determine the cause of death.
After extensively studying internal organs and bacterial cultures, pathologists have concluded that the cause of death was “acute cardiac arrhythmia,” which is more commonly known as an irregular heartbeat.
Asia had lived at Niabi Zoo for nearly her entire life, arriving in the year 2000 as a young cub. She was hand-raised by zoo staff members and was beloved, in part, due to her strongly charismatic personality. “We’re sad to have lost Asia,” said Interim Zoo Director Marc Heinzman, “but the entire zoo staff welcomes the feeling of closure that comes with learning why she is gone.”
Tags See All Tags