- Download Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- Buy OEM Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- 49.95$ Roxio Creator 2010 Pro cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 5
- Buy iPhone: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,fi)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS5
- Discount - Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- 149.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
|Performance Enhancing in Sports|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 10:06|
What Do Peyton Manning, Dwight Howard, and Diana Nyad Have in Common?
Forget drugs that boost performance but cause health problems – and get athletes stripped of medals, titles and anything else they’ve earned.
Professionals and amateurs alike have discovered a new technology, Neurobands, to optimize their performance on the field and alleviate pain from current and prior injuries. Developed with the help of a 16-member team of physicians, trainers and other specialists, Neurobands mimic contractions that stimulate neuron pathways in specific muscles so they continuously adjust muscle balance to keeping the skeleton in alignment.
“Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, who’s had repeated neck and back injuries and multiple surgeries, now has eight therapeutic shirts with built-in Neurobands and wears them pretty much every day,” says Bill Schultz, who brought the technology to market via his company, AlignMed, www.alignmed.com.
“Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard began wearing MyLign shirts after suffering a torn labrum [shoulder injury] in January 2013 when he was with the Lakers. The National Basketball Association approved it as a medical device.”
And Diana Nyad wore one when she made her record-breaking swim from Cuba to the Keys last year,” he says.
Nyad, who injured her shoulder in her 2011 crossing attempt, can be heard asking during a training session, “When are we gonna put my shirt back on?” in the 2013 documentary, “The Other Shore: The Diana Nyad Story.”
How and why do therapeutic posture shirts work?
About Bill Schultz
Bill Schultz is founder and president of AlignMed, www.alignmed.com, a leading research-based innovator focused on the mechanical, neurological and aesthetic functions of posture. Through clinical studies and with the help of the AlignMed Advisory panel of 16 physicians, trainers and other specialists, Schultz has helped deliver critical information on the benefits of a proper posture to universities, medical clinics, physical therapists, strength coaches, the Air Force Academy and professional athletes. In September, Schultz received a Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for “outstanding and invaluable service.”
Tags See All Tags