- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- 79.95$ VMware Workstation 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- 99.95$ Adobe FreeHand MX cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- Buy Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
|PERFORMANCES AT THE CORALVILLE CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Megan Flanagan|
|Thursday, 18 July 2013 15:03|
The calendar at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts continues to be full through the rest of the summer, with a variety of family, music, dance, and theatrical offerings.
The schedule includes:
· New Horizons Band Summer Concert, Wednesday, July 24 at 7pm. Based out of the Senior Center, the New Horizons Band consists of more than 70 “chronologically gifted” musicians under the direction of Erin Wehr. $5 suggested donation at the door; proceeds will be split between the CCPA and the New Horizons Band.
· Impromptu Summer Cabaret, Friday, July 26 at 7:30pm. This “open mic” style event takes place on the CCPA stage, with everyone welcome to participate. Sing or play a song, read a poem, perform a scene…or sit back and enjoy! $5 suggested donation at the door.
· City Circle Acting Company of Coralville presents Rent August 2-4. In 2009, City Circle produced a production of Jonathan Larson’s popular musical featuring local teens. Four years later, the cast reunites, bringing new life experiences and perspectives to this story of addiction, poverty, AIDS, and – most of all - love. Performances are Friday, August 2 and Saturday, August 3 at 7:30pm; Sunday, August 4 at 2pm. Tickets are $12-$27.
· Nolte Academy Summer Gala August 10 and 11 will feature choreography by Martha Graham soloist Lloyd Wright, Merce Cunningham dance company member Melissa Toogood, Paul Taylor dancer John Eirich, Houston Ballet soloist Naomi Glass, and Broadway star Margot DeLa Barre. Saturday, August 10 at 7:30pm and Sunday, August 11 at 2pm. Tickets $10-$14.
· Nolte Academy presents Disney’s Aladdin Jr August 17-19. This stage adaptation of the hit Disney film will feature area children and teens in a production filled with magic, mayhem, flying carpet rides, and the tuneful, Academy Award-winning score. Tickets $12-$20.
· A minimally-staged production of Cole Porter’s musical Anything Goes will mark the Center’s second birthday on August 23 and 24. Featuring a 17-piece orchestra, this production will place the focus on Porter’s unforgettable music, including It’s De-Lovely, I Get A Kick Out of You, You’re the Top, Friendship, and the title number. Special dance numbers courtesy of Leslie Nolte and Nolte Academy. Tickets $12-$22; special $50 sponsor tickets for the August 23 performance include premium seating, a pre-show reception at The Luxe Zone, and program recognition.
Further information on these events and details on other upcoming events are available at CoralvilleArts.org.
Tickets for most CCPA events are available by phone at 319.248.9370, online at CoralvilleArts.org, and in person at the CCPA box office at 1301 5th Street and Coralville Recreation Center at 1506 8th Street.Owned and operated by the City of Coralville, the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts is dedicated to enriching the community and contributing to the vitality of Coralville by offering an accessible, affordable venue for a variety of performances, presentations, and public and private events. The 472 seat theater opened August 26, 2011 and has hosted performances from City Circle Acting Company, Orchestra Iowa, Cedar Rapids Opera Theatre, Dan Knight, Lola Astanova, Lorie Line, Judy Carmichael, Jim McDonough, Nolte Academy of Dance, and many others. Coralville schools are also able to use the Center free of charge up to three times per year; 16 school events took place at the Center in the 2012-2013 school year. The Center was named 2012 Member of the Year by the Iowa City/Coralville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Tags See All Tags