- Discount - Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Aurora Media Workshop
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser 7
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- 49.95$ Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Acala Video mp3 Ripper cheap oem
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
|Personal Finance Article: Avoid These Home-seller Mistakes|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Steve Burke|
|Monday, 07 January 2013 12:22|
By Jason Alderman
Now that the housing market has finally begun to stabilize and interest rates remain at historically low levels, more and more homebuyers and sellers are dipping their toes back in the water.
If you're planning to sell your home, you need to understand the tax implications of selling a home as well as be aware of structural and cosmetic flaws in your home and neighborhood that could undermine your asking price or keep the property languishing on the market for months.
First, the tax tips:
Many factors can negatively impact your being able to attract buyers and ultimately get the price you want. Sometimes there's not much you can do:
However, there are many relatively minor changes that may boost your home's marketability. For example:
If there are foreclosed homes in the neighborhood, chances are they aren't being well-maintained. Make contacts with the lenders taking over these properties so you can report problems such as vandalism, trash or overgrown yards. If they're unresponsive, ask your city's building department whether they can charge fines or penalties.
Also, work with your neighbors to keep an eye on empty homes. Take turns mowing the lawn, picking up trash and removing graffiti. Anything you can do to bring up the quality of the neighborhood will improve your chance of selling.
Tags See All Tags