- Discount - MathWorks MatLab R2010b
- Buy OEM proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- Discount - Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- Download Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Discount - Corel Designer Technical Suite X4
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter
- 39.95$ Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training
- 9.95$ iPhone: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
- Buy Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2 (en)
|Petra Hahn of Bettendorf featured in St. Olaf College news story|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Marie Frederickson|
|Thursday, 18 July 2013 15:08|
Researchers look for clues in mutant bacteria
NORTHFIELD, MN (07/18/2013)(readMedia)-- Petra Hahn of Bettendorf was recently featured in the St. Olaf news article, Researchers look for clues in mutant bacteria.
She is a graduate of Central High School and the daughter of Diane Rasmus and Michael Hahn.
Please click on the link above to view the entire story. A photo is attached.
St. Olaf students Heena Joo (seated) and Petra Hahn(right) are working with Assistant Professor of Biology Lisa Bowers (left) this summer to discover the purpose of a gene they deleted from a common type of bacteria. Using this simple bacteria as a stepping stone could be key in future application to other fields such as embryology and stem cell research.
Tags See All Tags