- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- 59.95$ Nero 11 Platinum cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server (en)
- Discount - One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Discount - Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Download Corel Painter X3
- Buy Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Download Flash CS4 Professional Bible
|Petra Hahn of Bettendorf featured in St. Olaf College news story|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Marie Frederickson|
|Thursday, 18 July 2013 15:08|
Researchers look for clues in mutant bacteria
NORTHFIELD, MN (07/18/2013)(readMedia)-- Petra Hahn of Bettendorf was recently featured in the St. Olaf news article, Researchers look for clues in mutant bacteria.
She is a graduate of Central High School and the daughter of Diane Rasmus and Michael Hahn.
Please click on the link above to view the entire story. A photo is attached.
St. Olaf students Heena Joo (seated) and Petra Hahn(right) are working with Assistant Professor of Biology Lisa Bowers (left) this summer to discover the purpose of a gene they deleted from a common type of bacteria. Using this simple bacteria as a stepping stone could be key in future application to other fields such as embryology and stem cell research.
Tags See All Tags