- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Access 2007 cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Buy Altova XMLSpy 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2008 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
- Buy Sony ACID Pro 7 (en,ja)
- Buy ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 (en)
|Petra Hahn of Bettendorf featured in St. Olaf College news story|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Marie Frederickson|
|Thursday, 18 July 2013 15:08|
Researchers look for clues in mutant bacteria
NORTHFIELD, MN (07/18/2013)(readMedia)-- Petra Hahn of Bettendorf was recently featured in the St. Olaf news article, Researchers look for clues in mutant bacteria.
She is a graduate of Central High School and the daughter of Diane Rasmus and Michael Hahn.
Please click on the link above to view the entire story. A photo is attached.
St. Olaf students Heena Joo (seated) and Petra Hahn(right) are working with Assistant Professor of Biology Lisa Bowers (left) this summer to discover the purpose of a gene they deleted from a common type of bacteria. Using this simple bacteria as a stepping stone could be key in future application to other fields such as embryology and stem cell research.
Tags See All Tags