- Discount - Adobe Audition 2
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Download Adobe Framemaker 9
- 239.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010 cheap oem
- Discount - Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Buy Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC (en,de,ja,fr)
- Buy Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 (en)
- Discount - Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit)
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 10 July 2012 11:16|
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Senator Chuck Grassley made the comment below after customer accounts at PFGBest, a futures broker, were frozen yesterday due to possible accounting irregularities.
Last year, Senator Grassley participated in oversight hearings of the Senate Agriculture Committee seeking information and accountability for the loss of up to $1.2 billion in MF Global customer funds, including money from Iowa farmers, grain coops and brokers.
“Whether there is an issue with segregated customer accounts, or it’s something else, PFGBest served a lot of Iowa customers who are going to have questions about how this is going to affect their accounts.
“From a systemic standpoint, the question is whether there is effective oversight in our commodity trading system. People need to have confidence in our commodity trading system in order for it to work for farmers and investors the way it’s intended. I want to know if the existing set up with the National Futures Association and the Commodity Futures Trade Association is working to safeguard this marketplace. Regulators need to be on the ground working diligently to sort out what's going on, and I would expect the Senate Agriculture Committee to look into this matter in the same way it continues looking into MF Global.”
Tags See All Tags