- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS6
- Buy Cheap Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
- 179.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Wireless All In One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Download Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
|Physics Engineer’s Formula Provides Key to Biblical Clock|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 23 April 2012 15:33|
It’s not the end of the world that fascinates engineering physicist Daniel Friedmann, it’s the beginning.
Forget the Mayan Long Calendar, Friedmann has come up with a formula that converts “Bible time” to years as we know them in calculating the age of the universe, the sun, and life on Earth. The surprise? Friedmann’s calculations consistently match scientific estimates derived from the study of fossil timelines, the solar system and the cosmos.
In his book The Genesis One Code (www.genesisonecode.com), the CEO of the aerospace company known for building the space station’s robotic arm, describes how he developed the formula – 1,000 X 365 X 7,000 –from references in religious texts.
“The formula is simple,” Friedmann says. “The Bible tells us in Psalms that one day for God is 1,000 years for us. We know that 365 days is our solar year, and from other studies of the scriptures we can conclude that one creation day in Genesis equals 7,000 God years.”
“Multiply those numbers and you find that in years as we know them, each creation dayis an epoch of 2.56 billion years,” Friedmann says. The age of the universe, when calculated using the formula, is 13.74 billion years. Science puts it at 13.75 billion, plus or minus 0.13 billion.
Friedmann’s formula produced 20 other Bible/science matches for events described in Genesis, They include:
The creation text, Friedmann points out, comes from books in the Bible whose existence are acknowledged by all three of the Abrahamic religions – Christianity, Judaism and Islam. The polarizing debate has been between the world of science, with its numbers derived from scientific observation; and religion, with the Genesis creation narrative that appears to contradict scientific evidence.
“I focused on the ‘what’ and ‘when’ because those questions can be addressed with a detached, scientific perspective,” Friedmann says.
“Now the debate can focus on the ‘how’ and ‘why.’”
About Daniel Friedmann
Daniel Friedmann is CEO of MDA Corp. aerospace company in Canada, specializing in robotics used on the international space station. He has a master’s in engineering physics and 30 years’ experience in the space industry. He has published more than 20 peer-reviewed scientific papers on space industry topics. He is also a longtime student of cosmology and religion.
Tags See All Tags