- Buy Ashampoo Uninstaller 3 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009 (en)
- Buy Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate (en,ch)
- Discount - Mariner Write 3 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy Red Giant Shooter Suite 12 (en)
- Buy OEM Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
|Piano Celebration this Weekend Supports Ronald McDonald House|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jim Foster|
|Monday, 11 April 2011 15:07|
Piano Celebration gearing up for another successful event in 2011
Piano Celebration, hosted by Piano for a Richer Life, will take place this year at North Park Mall on April 16th and 17th Last year over 400 talented local celebrities, student pianists and piano enthusiasts of all ages performed at Northpark Mall in Davenport with a dual purpose: to raise funds to support Ronald McDonald House and get the message out that piano study equals brain development!
Iowa City Ronald McDonald House serves the families of thousands of children suffering from critical conditions. The House receives no state or federal tax dollars, relying 100% on private gifts.
Numerous University studies prove that piano study leads to increased brain development, academic achievement and builds confidence while keeping you happy and healthy. “Piano Celebration helps to get the important message of piano study & brain development out – while raising substantial dollars for Ronald McDonald House in Iowa City,” quotes Jim Foster, the spokesman for Piano for a Richer Life.
The event will take place on Saturday, April 16th from 10am-5pm and Sunday, April 17th, from noon-5pm at Northpark Mall in Davenport, Iowa. Three conservatory grand pianos will be placed outside of Dillard’s, Younkers and JC Penny’s stores.
Donations can also be made during the performances at any of the three concert locations.
Over the past six years Piano Celebration has raised over $210,000 for Iowa City’s Ronald McDonald House, and this year the goal is $35,000. Admission is free and the public is welcome!
Tags See All Tags