- Download Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Corel Paint it (en)
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- Buy Cheap Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- 289.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
|Picasso and Chicago Bus Trip|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Lynn Bartenhagen|
|Monday, 22 April 2013 15:07|
April 19, 2013
The Friends of the Muscatine Art Center invites the public on a bus trip to the Art Institute of Chicago for the Picasso and Chicago exhibition.
The Art Institute of Chicago has a special connection to Picasso and it was the first art museum in the United States to exhibit the young artist’s work at the 1913 Armory Show. The Picasso and Chicago exhibition celebrates the 100-year relationship between the artist and Chicago by bringing together over 250 of the finest examples of the Picasso's paintings, sculpture, prints, drawings, and ceramics. Included in the exhibition are pieces from the Art Institute’s collection as well as loans from private collections to create the first large-scale Picasso exhibition organized by the museum in almost 30 years.
The Friends’ trip is set for Thursday, May 9th with boarding at 6:45 a.m. from the soccer complex on Houser Street and arriving back in Muscatine at 7:00 p.m. The cost for the trip is $85 for non-members and $75 for members of Friends of the Muscatine Art Center. Cost includes round trip transportation and a ticket to the exhibition. The bus is to arrive in Chicago at 10:30 a.m., and the group is free to visit the museum and exhibition and lunch on their own. The bus departs Chicago at 3:30 p.m.
Reservations must be made and paid by Tuesday, April 23, 2013. For reservations call 563-263-8282. Please make checks payable to Friends of the Muscatine Art Center.
Tags See All Tags