- Download The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop
- Download Adobe Presenter 7
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC
- Buy GFI EndPointSecurity 2012 (en)
- 9.95$ Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Download Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
|Pilot Club of Moline Seeking Community Input for 2011-2012 Contributions|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Carol Triebel|
|Tuesday, 11 January 2011 14:17|
The Pilot Club of Moline is seeking input from organizations and agencies located in the Illinois Quad Cities relating to community needs for promotng the awareness and prevention of brain-related disorders, and improving the lives of those affected by such disorders through education, volunteerism, financial support and research.
The Pilot Club of Moline is a chapter of Pilot Club International - a global organization of executive, business, and professional leaders working together to improve the quality of life in local communities and throughout the world.
Each July, the members select a project or agency to support through its fund-raising activities. Additionally, a matching grant from the Pilot International Foundation, if awarded, can provide up to $2,500 making a possible donation of up to $5,000.
If your agency or organization is interested in being considered for a donation by the Pilot Club of Moline, please send a written proposal to the Pilot Club of Moline, P. O. Box 1171, Moline, IL 61265 prior to March 1, 2011.
If you have questions, please contact Carol Triebel at 309-764-0198.
Tags See All Tags