- Discount - PC Washer 2
- Buy proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) (en)
- 49.95$ Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy Roxio Creator 2011 Pro (en,de,es,fr,it,pt,nl)
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
|Pilot Club of Moline Seeking Community Input for 2011-2012 Contributions|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Carol Triebel|
|Tuesday, 11 January 2011 14:17|
The Pilot Club of Moline is seeking input from organizations and agencies located in the Illinois Quad Cities relating to community needs for promotng the awareness and prevention of brain-related disorders, and improving the lives of those affected by such disorders through education, volunteerism, financial support and research.
The Pilot Club of Moline is a chapter of Pilot Club International - a global organization of executive, business, and professional leaders working together to improve the quality of life in local communities and throughout the world.
Each July, the members select a project or agency to support through its fund-raising activities. Additionally, a matching grant from the Pilot International Foundation, if awarded, can provide up to $2,500 making a possible donation of up to $5,000.
If your agency or organization is interested in being considered for a donation by the Pilot Club of Moline, please send a written proposal to the Pilot Club of Moline, P. O. Box 1171, Moline, IL 61265 prior to March 1, 2011.
If you have questions, please contact Carol Triebel at 309-764-0198.
Tags See All Tags