- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter (en)
- Buy Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 (en)
- Download LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Buy Microsoft FrontPage 2003 (en,it,fr,de,da,nl)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 9.95$ FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- 229.95$ Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Ventura 10
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC (en,fr)
|Pilot Club of Moline Seeking Community Input for 2011-2012 Contributions|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Carol Triebel|
|Tuesday, 11 January 2011 14:17|
The Pilot Club of Moline is seeking input from organizations and agencies located in the Illinois Quad Cities relating to community needs for promotng the awareness and prevention of brain-related disorders, and improving the lives of those affected by such disorders through education, volunteerism, financial support and research.
The Pilot Club of Moline is a chapter of Pilot Club International - a global organization of executive, business, and professional leaders working together to improve the quality of life in local communities and throughout the world.
Each July, the members select a project or agency to support through its fund-raising activities. Additionally, a matching grant from the Pilot International Foundation, if awarded, can provide up to $2,500 making a possible donation of up to $5,000.
If your agency or organization is interested in being considered for a donation by the Pilot Club of Moline, please send a written proposal to the Pilot Club of Moline, P. O. Box 1171, Moline, IL 61265 prior to March 1, 2011.
If you have questions, please contact Carol Triebel at 309-764-0198.
Tags See All Tags