- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Word 2013 cheap oem
- Buy InDesign CS5 Bible (en)
- Download ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Download Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- 329.95$ Autodesk Revit 2014 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit) (en,ja)
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
|Pilot Club of Moline Seeking Community Input for 2011-2012 Contributions|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Carol Triebel|
|Tuesday, 11 January 2011 14:17|
The Pilot Club of Moline is seeking input from organizations and agencies located in the Illinois Quad Cities relating to community needs for promotng the awareness and prevention of brain-related disorders, and improving the lives of those affected by such disorders through education, volunteerism, financial support and research.
The Pilot Club of Moline is a chapter of Pilot Club International - a global organization of executive, business, and professional leaders working together to improve the quality of life in local communities and throughout the world.
Each July, the members select a project or agency to support through its fund-raising activities. Additionally, a matching grant from the Pilot International Foundation, if awarded, can provide up to $2,500 making a possible donation of up to $5,000.
If your agency or organization is interested in being considered for a donation by the Pilot Club of Moline, please send a written proposal to the Pilot Club of Moline, P. O. Box 1171, Moline, IL 61265 prior to March 1, 2011.
If you have questions, please contact Carol Triebel at 309-764-0198.
Tags See All Tags