- Buy Cheap Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Buy OEM Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Discount - Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Download Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look (en)
- Buy Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012 (en,de,fr)
- Download Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress cheap oem
|Pinocchio at The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:33|
Pinocchio opens October 1st at The Old Creamery Theatre
Amana - All he wants is to be a real boy, but his lies and his nose keep getting in the way! Join The Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences for the retelling of a classic. Pinocchio opens Saturday, Oct. 1 at 1 p.m. on the Main Stage in Amana and runs through Oct. 15.
This beloved Italian story will be brought to life through the classic theatrical tradition of “Commedia dell’Arte.” Using sound effects, masks and lots of humor, the characters in this play will be truly unforgettable.
The cast of Pinocchio consists of John Hill of Rockford, Illinois; Andrew Bosworth of Holly Springs, North Carolina; Laura Ambrose of Minneapolis, Minnesota.; Nicholas Hodge of South Amana; and Kamille Zbanek of Ely. Directed by Sean McCall of Marengo, Pinocchio was adapted from Carlo Collodi ’s classic Italian tale by Johnny Simons.
Tickets for Pinocchio are $8 per person and all seating is reserved. Reservations are highly recommended. Show times are Saturdays at 1 p.m., Oct. 1 and 8 with two shows on Saturday, Oct. 15, at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags