- Buy Cheap Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional
- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Buy Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 4 (en)
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
|Pitton, Americans Blank Mallards 2-0, Even Series|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Monday, 21 April 2014 14:55|
ALLEN, Texas (April 20, 2014) – Bryan Pitton made 23 saves, Bruce Graham broke a third period deadlock and Spencer Asuchak provided a late empty net goal as the host Allen Americans defeated the Quad City Mallards Sunday night to even of the best-of-seven Central Hockey League semi-finals at one win apiece.
Graham tipped what proved to be the winning goal past Mallard goaltender Thomas Heemskerk (29 saves) at 7:43 of the third. Pitton and the Americans held off the Mallards the rest of the way until Asuchak wrapped up the victory with just 17 seconds remaining.
The series shifts to the Quad Cities for game three Wednesday night, game four Friday evening and game five Saturday night. Each of those contests will face off at 7:05 p.m. Should a sixth game be required, the series would move back to Allen on Tuesday night, April 29. If the series goes the distance, the Americans would host the seventh and deciding game on Wednesday evening, April 30.
Game three tickets (other than glass seats) are available for just $3. Tickets for Mallards home playoff games can be purchased in person at the iWireless Center box office, online at ticketmaster.com, at Ticketmaster outlets or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
Tags See All Tags